Topic: Garage Reservation question..

This is a NE region question..

We are looking to hit the 2017 NE circuit. NJ,NH,CT.

We attended the NJ race, and will be scouting the NH race 2 weeks from now.. NJ seemed to have like 6-7 bays, and then the main garage w/ 10ish bays, near the organizers/judges/hand-slapping area.

Are they first come first serve?
Do they need to be reserved?
Do we contact the track specifically/per event, or is that an Lemons handled aspect?
What kind of lead time for the reservation process?
or does Lemons announce those spaces prior to the race toward opening registration?
I'm guessing there is an added fee for the use of garages vs setting up your own somewhere on the in-field?

Thank you
Team Hopes & Dreams (cause that's what our car runs on...get it.. ok.. not funny..sorry jees)
David Carter

Re: Garage Reservation question..

In short, Lemons only runs the Lemons race, tech and BS.  EVERYTHING else from test and tune to facilities rental to early paddock entry, etc...all the track or their organizing body.  Call them.

FYI, things like garages, carports, apartments, etc are always reservation only not matter where you go.

Re: Garage Reservation question..

NJ: garages are rented by the track; first come first serve; in general, reserve several months in advance.  NJ has many garages, so I don't think they usually sell out.  They were $40 per day....should reserve for Friday-Sunday for any of the races

CT: garages are also rented by the track; not that many and they sell out; $50 per day; we reserved several months in advance.

NH: Actually these are rented through Lemons!!!!  I think they also sell out, first come, first serve; several months in advance, Nick will post an email for reservations and requests; there are 2 buildings;  the garages run $275 for the 3 day weekend, but they are large, 2 car garages with a work bench, air hose, electricity, etc.; so if you have only one car, or you don't get a garage, advertise on the forums to share and split the cost.

On most of the track, if you want an electrical hook up, official camping space, they charge, but many teams just "crash" a spot on the lawn

Welcome to the madness, (lost) Hopes and (broken) Dreams...!! 

PS:   I am out of Plymouth, MA, so I'll see you at the races, hopefully.  We have a garage in CT, and hopefully will have one in NH....so drop by, and say Hi!....black and yellow Prelude #28

Cheers!
mzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022