Re: Gingerman Anniversary Race Potluck/Block Party

cabinboy wrote:
FJ40Jim wrote:

Car 747 will bring a big bowl of green salad. Croutons, shredded cheese, dressings on the side.
Just added to the google spreadsheet.

See you there!

Are you sure of your car number?  Eric doesn't show a car number 747 on the entry list.

Where did you find the entry list? I can't find it!

Rough Knuckles wrote:
cabinboy wrote:
FJ40Jim wrote:

Car 747 will bring a big bowl of green salad. Croutons, shredded cheese, dressings on the side.
Just added to the google spreadsheet.

See you there!

Are you sure of your car number?  Eric doesn't show a car number 747 on the entry list.

Where did you find the entry list? I can't find it!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRustyHub/po … 2549127501

Yes, #747's entry was not completed& paid by deadline because <reasons>. But we are OK'd by the Honorable Nick, and will be there. Probably. If the tow truck don't assplodey and the wheels stay on the trailer.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

I am calling the Potluck an unmitigated success! 

Thanks to all that supplied food.  Big thanks to the Knoxsvegas crew for providing the entertainment by parking their motorized picnic table out front.

Most of all, thanks to just the amazing folks that make up the Lemons community!

OnkelUdo wrote:

I am calling the Potluck an unmitigated success! 

Thanks to all that supplied food.  Big thanks to the Knoxsvegas crew for providing the entertainment by parking their motorized picnic table out front.

Most of all, thanks to just the amazing folks that make up the Lemons community!

Thanks for organizing, Mike!

Yes thanks everyone.. awesome potluck and we had a great time.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

My only regret was that I filled my stomach too early and couldn't sample from every table.

Awesome potluck. This was my first Midwest race, and Gingerman made a damn good showing in the cooked meats department.

I was mostly sad Nick did not make it for his personal favorite, green bean casserole.

This has to become a thing for fridays at midwest races!
Very enjoyable, thanks Mike for putting this together

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Yes Thank You Mike! This was fantastic.

And Thank's Dave Morrow for hosting our Cornbread with his Chili, We were way up the hill.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Awesome food and thank you for organizing Mike!  The Midwest community is great, we hope to be back to Gingerman again next October.  NH is way too cold in late October.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix