Topic: Any MSR racers want free GMRS walkie-talkies?

I have a half-dozen Midland and Motorola GMRS/FRS walkie-talkies that I no longer need. I can bring them to MSR if any teams want them.

Re: Any MSR racers want free GMRS walkie-talkies?

FOG  racing will put them to use... since prepping the car has killed the budget, we are great with free..

Monty

If the set can be split up, dick taters could use a pair. First race, planning on waving our arms and hoping for the best.

Who are the judges for MSR and what are their minimum bribe levels? /Blackadder

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Tetanus Racing contacted me first, so I'm dumping the entire pile of radio crap on them. I will encourage them to share with other teams.

Thanks for the gear, Phil. Split the spoils with the Ford Probe team. I hope to get new radios next year so these will be passed along (again for $FREE) when the time comes.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.