Topic: What tire side wall heights

We ran  a 205-40-16 falken tire very small side wall, falken has two more sizes in 16in wheels, 215-45-16 and 225-50-16. What are you guys using in 16in wheels that you like. Thanks for any help.

Re: What tire side wall heights

its car dependent. or rather per condition.
I prefer softer side wall, cause my crap car likes to roll through the corners.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

If you're running the rt615k, then the 225/45R16 Direzza is the same tire.

We like them on our Volvo.

The T-bird ran Drezza Z-II Star Spec 225/50-16s at about 42 PSI and felt pretty ok. The rears had half their tread on them at the end of the race. The fronts, you could still tell there was a tread. but they were done.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

On my 95 tbird, I ran DIREZZA ZII STAR SPEC 225/45R16
Our car is 3150LBs w/o driver.
Wear was quite acceptable (about 1/2 tread left).

Myopic Motorsport's #888 Ceci n'est pas une Citron Thunderbird ("This is not a lemon" but a 1995 tbird w/ 93 V8 swap + shopping cart rear wing + engine mounted frito maker)
2017 Sears Pointless Organizer’s Choice
Frito Making Tbird from 2018 Sears Pointless Engine Heat BBQ - http://goo.gl/csaet4

We step up to 215 45 16 all around, this is biggest tire we can fit with out using spacers or to a different rim with bigger offset, I was very concerned after putting new tires on car it only had 1/8 in space on front strut  to tire spacing but no problem at race in Houston msr, the inch more tire patch made big difference on track.