Topic: Did anyone else see this?

On Sunday during the morning session, the Organ Donors and an unknown Miata got into each other at the bus stop (I missed how it happened). While this in and of itself isn't that unique, the Miata driver proceeded to jump out of the car, pop his hood, take a look, and hurry back into cab before tow arrived. I was up in the booth watching with Kia Pet and I think a Hella Shitty crew, and we couldn't figure out if he thought he was on fire or just decided it was a good opportunity to check the oil. Anyone have any insight?

Del Camino - Vodden 2015, 97th, Organizers Choice (best cartruck); Sears Pointless 2016, 51stl; Vodden 2016, 33rd; ArseFreeze 2016, 33rd

Re: Did anyone else see this?

That is hilarious! (but obviously stupid)
Amazing he did not pull out his cell phone and call AAA

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

That was us(Risky Whiskey #920) that got hit. E30 passed someone in the dirt on the straight, didn't get on the pavement again before hitting brakes and sailed into our door at high speed. My brother was at the wheel and he got out because the car started smoking a lot. We had a minor fire on Saturday morning so he was taking no chances. He waited for the yellow flag to be waved before checking.
Still editing our onboard video with the hit. Did anyone else catch it? It was a big one.

5 time winner, many time loser
#920 Risky Whiskey Racing
www.facebook.com/RiskyWhiskeyRacing

4 (edited by rmcdaniels 2016-12-13 01:26 PM)

I posted that in the completely wrong thread, as you were.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

5 (edited by nickD 2016-12-15 02:11 PM)

Edit: Wrong Thread