1 (edited by Crazybob 2016-12-20 09:29 AM)

Topic: Terrible Driver seeks Worse Team for Barber

Me: Multi time loser, team owner, and genuinely terrible driver whose "friends" keep flaking on him to do another Barber effort.

You: Genuinely terrible team who seeks sucker, ahem, I mean driver for seat at upcoming Barber event.

Me: Willing to wrench, pitch in, and generally make a team effort understanding that Lemons goes sideways sometimes and that's part of the fun.

You: Team who takes having fun seriously.

Me: Graduate of the pretentious, I mean prestigious Porsche Driving School and Porsche Masters School at Barber where I spent many hours discussing the finer points of gold jewelry and trophy wives between making excuses about how my lap times would be faster if only I had new Pilotis where broken in.

You: Team willing to let total stranger play with your toys.

Me: Owner of helmet with stickers to illustrate to onlookers how serious about racing I am

Joking aside, I'm a level headed mature driver who respects the effort it takes to put together a team. I'm looking to enjoy the weekend making friends and having fun. I'm not the fastest driver, but I drive clean, I preserve the car, and I'm generally not an asshole, well generally. I've spent a fair amount of time at Barber in a variety of cars, and am comfortable with the track. Feel free to check out my team page and get an idea of my lemons experience. https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Bobs-Racing-133666904623/

Emily's Power for a Cure 1988 Mazda RX7 (I Got Screwed 2014 Southern Discomfort)
Help in the fight against Neuroblastoma, a devastating childhood cancer.
http://emilyspowerforacure.com/

Re: Terrible Driver seeks Worse Team for Barber

The GingerRaceTeam.com is looking to fill a seat or two for the 2017 Barber Race. We are Houston based and will be driving the Spawn of Chucky 98 V8 Mustang.  $185 per hour.  Looking for a safe clean driver that can run 1.5 hrs each day.

Call of text.

Vann
832-567-8266

Vann,
I visited your website, and now I want to drink Guinness and get in a fight...

GingerRacer wrote:

The GingerRaceTeam.com is looking to fill a seat or two for the 2017 Barber Race. We are Houston based and will be driving the Spawn of Chucky 98 V8 Mustang.  $185 per hour.  Looking for a safe clean driver that can run 1.5 hrs each day.

Call of text.

Vann
832-567-8266

Emily's Power for a Cure 1988 Mazda RX7 (I Got Screwed 2014 Southern Discomfort)
Help in the fight against Neuroblastoma, a devastating childhood cancer.
http://emilyspowerforacure.com/

Crazybob wrote:

Vann,
I visited your website, and now I want to drink Guinness and get in a fight...

GingerRacer wrote:

Call of text.

Vann
832-567-8266

Man I'm tempted to take you up on that deal, I'm not running my car until the the April race at RA. I love Barber it is a phenomenal track

I'm Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology and other related tendencies. A graduate of the University of Rangoon. And assorted night classes at the Knoxville Tennessee school of faith healing.
Team Cheese Consortium, now Boondoggle Racing!!
2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA) 2013 CMP, 53rd sad