Topic: Parking spot needed for our beloved Audi...somewhere near Brooklyn

Hey forum folks,
Jay from the Brooklyn Bomb squad here. We are looking for a free place to park our Audi for the winter and beyond.
Hoping to find a place near Brooklyn, NY.
Any ideas?

Re: Parking spot needed for our beloved Audi...somewhere near Brooklyn

Not exactly free, but practically free.

I have seen numerous times in Yonkers and the Bronx people storing  their cars in the municipal garages. I know this since the middle and upper levels of the garages are filled with cars under covers with inches of dirt and soot on them signifying that no one has touched the car in months or years,

This is the plan; they drive into the garage and collect a ticket from the automatic dispenser at the entrance of the garage and park the car. The ticket in the Bronx is 5.00 for the first hour, and them 1.50 hourly, but that does not matter.

When you need the car months or years later, you drive in with your daily driver and request a new ticket from the dispenser and use the second ticket to exit with the long term parked car. You can them claim lost ticket in the daily driver and pay full price for the day for the daily driver which is whole lot less than monthly parking.

At the Yonkers municipal garage, you do not need the daily driver for the second ticket, you can just walk up to the dispenser  and press the button for the new ticket and not go through the process of claiming a lost ticket. There you can have seasonal parking for $3.00!

Good luck

'17 /  '16 Nj - Ct  - NH,  "15 - There Goes the Neighborhood, Doin Time in Joliet, Ct, NH     
'14 / '13 / '12 / '11 - Halloween Hooptifest, The Real Hoopties of NJ, There Goes the Neighborhood
'10 + 09 Boston Toe Party and Overhead Cam Bake - IOE at Toe Party
Other distractions including  K1200RS,  99 Speed Triple,  65 Corvair 455ci,  65 Corvair Corsa,  84 633csi, 85 XR4Ti Rapido, 01 e46 Touring

Re: Parking spot needed for our beloved Audi...somewhere near Brooklyn

I keep my fleet in PA at self storage. its $50, but worth it for me.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),