Topic: Any "F-bodys" coming to NJMP?

There were a few last year, hoping to see some more. Swing by and say hi. We'll be in the white #301 84 T/A

http://i65.tinypic.com/33459wi.jpg

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Re: Any "F-bodys" coming to NJMP?

We'll be there in a F(ox) body.  Does that count?

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Is that a Crown Vic sport in the background? Nice. (Bubble Panther enthusiast here, sorrynotsorry)

Our spin-off team (pun intended) will be bringing their horrible 3rd-gen Camero.

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

We'll be there in a F(ox) body.  Does that count?

sure it's American and V8 RWD

gtopat wrote:

Is that a Crown Vic sport in the background? Nice. (Bubble Panther enthusiast here, sorrynotsorry)

Our spin-off team (pun intended) will be bringing their horrible 3rd-gen Camero.

yup 03 LX Sport, picked it up a year ago for $2700 w/ only 82k on the clock. It's my daily beater.  Where you guys up there last year? Any pics of the car?

GTOPAT.... is this you guys at the 6:45-6:52 mark? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQT9Zo0_1E&t=66s

Mr.Yuck wrote:

GTOPAT.... is this you guys at the 6:45-6:52 mark? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQT9Zo0_1E&t=66s

That's us, and based on the "rolling chicane" appearance in that clip, I bet I even know who was driving. T-bird is parked for a while. We'll be runnng class C this race. I'll swing by to check out that LX Sport!

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

gtopat wrote:
Mr.Yuck wrote:

That's us, and based on the "rolling chicane" appearance in that clip, I bet I even know who was driving. T-bird is parked for a while. We'll be runnng class C this race. I'll swing by to check out that LX Sport!

Please do, I have a few more clips of side by side with that car... I've always routed for the Wood Brothers. They stuck our junk in A class... sad

Team Glue Sticks will be there again with our 4th Gen.  I think you stopped by last year but I was running around keeping things running.  This year we have 3 cars to the team so it will likely be even more so.  Stop by when you get a chance, we always camp in front of the showers on the corner there.  I'll try to stop by and see what you've done.  You did talk to a couple of my guys last year and they were impressed with how you added lightness.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

meyers0150 wrote:

Team Glue Sticks will be there again with our 4th Gen.  I think you stopped by last year but I was running around keeping things running.  This year we have 3 cars to the team so it will likely be even more so.  Stop by when you get a chance, we always camp in front of the showers on the corner there.  I'll try to stop by and see what you've done.  You did talk to a couple of my guys last year and they were impressed with how you added lightness.

Plasma cutter can be a good friend if you have a heavy car. We are going to try and get a set of C5 brakes modified by May.  Also did some tweaking to the 305, spun a bearing last year.

Thanks for the video clip on the other thread.  Our Jag was at the 9:30 mark too, but you would never notice it.  That's changing this year.  Hopefully our new to us car will be able to keep up with you this time around lol.  If only we could drive well, but at least we got out of the way quickly.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

meyers0150 wrote:

Thanks for the video clip on the other thread.  Our Jag was at the 9:30 mark too, but you would never notice it.  That's changing this year.  Hopefully our new to us car will be able to keep up with you this time around lol.  If only we could drive well, but at least we got out of the way quickly.

It's all for fun, the guy driving in those videos is our best driver... Hope to see you all