Topic: Arrive and drive for Gingerman April 22

Looking for a driver for the race at Gingerman on April 22nd.  Car is a black 94 miata hatchback, you may remember it if you were at either of the races last year.  The car itself is pretty sorted and quick. We already have new tires and brakes so the only thing you would need is a suit and a heavy right foot.

Dues are 350 to drive (Lemons fees) plus chip in for fuel. Drivers will drive for a whole tank before switching (around 2 hours between fillups). Race fees are due this weekend so if no takers before then I will go ahead and pay and hope someone turns up with cash before the race! 

Beer not included, but some food probably will.

Jesse Wilson
(317)410-1340

Re: Arrive and drive for Gingerman April 22

I'm down, will send you a message, I think I remember that car from last year fall race, can get off of work

I will have a wrist band and a lot of free time .....If I show up with 10 Gallons of gas can I drive?

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
16x Loser with the Celica. 5 times loser in other fine machines

Brett85p wrote:

I will have a wrist band and a lot of free time .....If I show up with 10 Gallons of gas can I drive?

You only running one stint in the Toylet or A&D with someone else?

OnkelUdo wrote:
Brett85p wrote:

You only running one stint in the Toylet or A&D with someone else?

No Toylet, short stint with Burnt Rubber Soul

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
16x Loser with the Celica. 5 times loser in other fine machines

Spot has been filled! Good luck out there drivers