Topic: April Gingerman need driver

At least need a name to cover the 4th spot.  Anyone with 5 or more drivers let me know if you can help out.

Re: April Gingerman need driver

jmas wrote:

At least need a name to cover the 4th spot.  Anyone with 5 or more drivers let me know if you can help out.

You do not need a name...trust me they will just make you pay for four.  But you do have a commodity in the 4th wristband if you do not find a fourth driver.

What are you running...would help in finding someone maybe.

Hi jmas,

I am up for driving in the Gingerman if you still need someone, feel free to shoot me an email mark@ainsliesimons.com

We have 3 drivers and 2 of us have split the 4th driver's costs, and were happily planning to drive extra.  So I guess we would be interested in selling a wrist band. 
I have listed for sale too.  (its been too much of a challenge keeping a full team and storing/managing everything) 
We are driving a red 1990 Camry/Lexus ES250. #90  we also drove it at decade of disappointment.  I will check with my team mate if we want a 4th driver (we would want someone with experience - don't want it wrecked before we sell it...)