Topic: How to find out how many cars are in a race?

Its a Noob question. Where do I look to find out how many cars are entered into a race. Just wondering how many people are in the CMP in April.

Re: How to find out how many cars are in a race?

Looks like 73 cars at the moment.  You can view the HTML source for your car details page in your race entry page.  That has a list of unclaimed race numbers.  Count them up and subtract from 1000.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

I just e-mail Jay last race... (NJMP).  It seems Lemons has about double/Triple the amount of cars as the other $500 series. There were about 120+ at the last NJ race.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

There is not an official number.  I get the number using the drop down for car numbers and count the number of missing ones.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

Mr.Yuck wrote:

I just e-mail Jay last race... (NJMP).  It seems Lemons has about double/Triple the amount of cars as the other $500 series. There were about 120+ at the last NJ race.

This is not unusual. There has been 100+ cars at just about every east coast race I have attended since 2012. A few have been under, but that's been the number for most.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

If you're on Facebook then follow Eric Rood or his racing page called The Rusty Hub.  He typically posts an Excel sheet that has every car, their number, team name, type of car and year.  It check it out for every Lemons race so I know who to follow on Race Monitor throughout the weekend.  Not only does he cover Lemons, but he also posts how to access very cool racing from around the world.  It is very educational.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

TheEngineer wrote:
Mr.Yuck wrote:

This is not unusual. There has been 100+ cars at just about every east coast race I have attended since 2012. A few have been under, but that's been the number for most.

I wish the other league would figure out how to get NJ and Summit Point back on the schedule. If Lemons can bring enough cars to an event you'd think they could..

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

meyers0150 wrote:

If you're on Facebook then follow Eric Rood or his racing page called The Rusty Hub.  He typically posts an Excel sheet that has every car, their number, team name, type of car and year.  It check it out for every Lemons race so I know who to follow on Race Monitor throughout the weekend.  Not only does he cover Lemons, but he also posts how to access very cool racing from around the world.  It is very educational.

He also usually posts a race preview on the Hooniverse auto blog.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.