Topic: Need 1 driver for NJ

I'm looking for one driver for the NJ race.  The car has been fairly reliable in the past, and is now a somewhat competitive B car.

I'd entertain drivers from other parts of the country that might be interested.  I already have one driver coming in from Japan.

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

Re: Need 1 driver for NJ

racinrob wrote:

I'm looking for one driver for the NJ race.  The car has been fairly reliable in the past, and is now a somewhat competitive B car.

I'd entertain drivers from other parts of the country that might be interested.  I already have one driver coming in from Japan.

Rob..do you need a driver to reach the minimum or just have an extra spot. We have seven for this race and need a team with an open roster spot to stick him on.

1992 Saturn SL2 - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner

Hi. I'm in NJ - what are you looking to get for a seat?
Thanks!

Mod Squad Veteran (1991 Toyota MR2)
Incredibly mediocre race driver
LeMons Enthusiast!

I've got three in line for one opening.  I will let everyone know once someone has confirmed.  I am taking it as first come, first served at this point.

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

What Kind of car are you running? Put me on the list please