Topic: Acura RSX...a Lemons first?

Rookie team here, and we will be fielding a "previously rolled in a ditch" Acura RSX. From what I could tell, this may be the first RSX in crap can racing of this level? We shall try to do it justice come the end of the month at Gingerman...whatever that means.

Team BAD Company Endurance
Acura RSX #0
4 times losers, and counting...
"I got screwed" winners? 2018 Cure for Gingervitis, 5th on laps overall 2018 Elite meet to Cheat

Re: Acura RSX...a Lemons first?

Unfortunately, no, it's not the first. One raced at Buttonwillow last fall. It finished 86th out of 116 cars, just barely beating a '82 MG Metro and a Yugo on laps.
http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LBW16/0201-DSCN4999.jpg

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

3 (edited by Rustyjeep 2017-04-02 09:48 PM)

Yeesh, hopefully it turns out better for us. This being an auto car, probably not, though. That one looks better than ours, that's for sure.

Acura RSX #0
"I got screwed" winners? 2018 Cure for Gingervitis, 5th on laps overall 2018 Elite meet to Cheat

Does anyone know how to contact that team? I wonder what issues they faced with the car.

Acura RSX #0

Rustyjeep wrote:

Does anyone know how to contact that team? I wonder what issues they faced with the car.

Email Nick at HQ and ask him...   give him the car number and race and he may be able to connect you... or he may not, but he's your go-to.

-John

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'