Topic: Who want's a completely inexperienced driver to drive for them?

The title kinda says it all. I have no experience driving, but the only way to get that experience is through doing it. So it's worth a shot, right?

I'm located in southern Minnesota, so races in the Midwest are preferable.

Let me know if you are willing to take me up on such a tempting offer.

-Joseph

Re: Who want's a completely inexperienced driver to drive for them?

Is there any particular race you are thinking of entering?

Terribly Awesome Racing
Dozen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

Talk to team Bad Decisions. That's who I started with

Nominal Team Captain of Team Bad Decisions here.

IF we are stupid enough to let the "leftovers" run our Dustbuster minivan at Joliet, IL in July (Autobahn Country Club) we will likely need another driver.  The car/van owners are at the moment not interested in that race even though it is our home track because we running Gingerman in two weeks, The Corvette Museum in June and then prepp'ing our 1948 Plymouth for Gingerman Fall.

We probably have enough drivers for 3 slots that want to run it at Joliet and I am potentially willing to be crew chief but unless something changes, this is a modified arrive and drive for everyone.  If it does not blow up at NCM, one BIG build weekend between the races where I or another owner just supervises and the drivers do the prep.  Likely around $550 a driver for 5 drivers or $625 a driver for 4. 

I will not be fueling and likely only cook a dinner or two because I honestly just want to make sure you fools are not blowing up my precious plastic minivan....and drink beer with my extended Lemons family.

The team comes with an enclosed trailer to sleep in (even somewhat air conditioned), tons of spares, a knowledgeable crew chief and giant fluffy dog.