Topic: ThunderHill in May, Who's going?

So who will we be racing, chasing, avoiding, or as normal, sharing BS with at the up coming race at Thunderhill?

Tired Iron Racing, 29x loser with 9 top ten finishes.

Re: ThunderHill in May, Who's going?

Smoker and the Bandit will be there. Hoping to get out of the pits a bit more. The Porsche Honkey (our reliable car) is taking a break. We're working on a solution to quiet down the sword fight noises that are happening somewhere under the hood.

"Ran when Parked Racing" will be there with the '76 Omega...........

FREE COCO
ArseSweat '12Vodden '12ArseFreeze '12I.O.E.!! Pointless'13.ButtTurrible'13..Vodden'13Pointless '14Miller Lemonites'14..ButtTurrible'14.Vodden'14. ArseFreeze'14Good Effort '15  Pointless '15 PNW '15  Vodden '15..I.O.E!! Miller Lemonites '15 ArseFreeze '15 Vodden'16  B.F.E.'16 ArseSweat'16 Heroic Fix PNW '16 IOE!!ButtTurrible'16ArseFreeze'16
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

FAIR WARNING: I'm bringing out the Skunk SHO w/3 teenage rookies and Billybobster. If you see that tail in front of you keep that in mind.

Capt. Delinquent Racing
TRUMPACO XR4Ti (We've arrived!! Now if I could make it go faster than 65 mph.)
The One & Only Taurus V8 SHO #31, w/Improved Smokiness (now in rehab)
2008 AMP Survivor, 2008 ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA Mega-Cheater

The 1.6 liter car truck will be in attendance.

Del Camino - Vodden 2015, 97th, Organizers Choice (best cartruck); Sears Pointless 2016, 51stl; Vodden 2016, 33rd; ArseFreeze 2016, 33rd

The Tinyvette will be there. It's sort of our home track, and we love the 5-mile course.

It'll take some work to get there, but this time we'll have a spare motor available, maybe three.

m610 wrote:

but this time we'll have a spare motor available, maybe three.

I recommend three. That's the exact number we should have had at Pointless.

The Poorolator might be there.  We need to locate the oil pressures that escaped at Sonoma, and if we do, it's game on.

R. Loewy Racing #4 Studebaker fiberglass vehicle will be there. I'm starting today to assemble the engine parts required to fix what happened
at Buttonwillow last Oct. But tomorrow we start a 3 week vacation. I should have time enough when we return to complete the task. and the collapsible steering column install, and whatever...

#19 Thunderchicken Extra Crispy Racing. 1992 Thunderbird Super Coupe
Organizers Choice Award, 2015 Arse-Freeze-Apaloosa.
#4 R. Loewy Racing, 1963 Studebaker Avanti
IOE, Pacific Northworst GP 2016

Highway Robbery will be there!