Topic: Winners of the 2017 Arizona D-Bags rage

http://www.roadkill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/IGS-1-1.jpg

Porsches won both I Got Screwed and Heroic Fix, and a 2nd-gen GM F-body got the overall win.

Re: Winners of the 2017 Arizona D-Bags rage

Thanks for the recap Phil. Dude I barely know sends me a text with a screenshot of the lead pic, "isn't this yours?"...man, I guess everyone reads roadkill! Of course, his next comment was, "why does that car look so big?" Well...

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

Haboob? Where are the haboob pictures? None in the Uber Gallery.

Lemons vs. The Haboob. That's a book I would read the synopsis of.

25X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 Rust-Tite Merkur - 9 years (when do I get to stop?).

billybobster wrote:

Haboob? Where are the haboob pictures? None in the Uber Gallery.

Lemons vs. The Haboob. That's a book I would read the synopsis of.

There is a dry lake bed to the east of the track and it was windy all weekend.  Every time you went into the first turn there was a massive dust cloud with dust devils visible and every time you came back you always wondered if you were going to drive into zero visibility the next time around.  But only just this second did I realize that the wind was blowing west to east so that was never going to happen.  I may have just inadvertently given background into why I'm still doing Lemons.

Anyway, I didn't see any pictures taken pointing to the east that showed it other than this one which kind hints at the cloud.  The brown haze in the background isn't smog.

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LAZ17/195-_MG_9846.jpg

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Umm... the (usually) dry lake is (usually) southwest of the track... except for the bits that go airborne. Some of them may have been east of the track.

That guy