Topic: ThunderHill in May, Who's going?

So who will we be racing, chasing, avoiding, or as normal, sharing BS with at the up coming race at Thunderhill?

Tired Iron Racing, Class A Winner of 2023 Days of Thunder & the Hooptie-Con Engine heat Cooking Competition, otherwise just a 50x loser, which is somehow able to finish in the top ten, if we don't step on our own dicks.

Re: ThunderHill in May, Who's going?

Smoker and the Bandit will be there. Hoping to get out of the pits a bit more. The Porsche Honkey (our reliable car) is taking a break. We're working on a solution to quiet down the sword fight noises that are happening somewhere under the hood.

"Ran when Parked Racing" will be there with the '76 Omega...........

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

FAIR WARNING: I'm bringing out the Skunk SHO w/3 teenage rookies and Billybobster. If you see that tail in front of you keep that in mind.

Capt. Delinquent Racing
RUST-TITE XR4Ti - '21 ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA  I Got Screwed
The One & Only Taurus V8 SHO #31(now moved on to another OG Delinquent)
'17 Vodden the Hell - (No) Hope for the Future Award, '08 AMP Survivor, '08 ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA Mega-Cheater

The 1.6 liter car truck will be in attendance.

Del Camino - Vodden 2015, 97th, Organizers Choice (best cartruck); Sears Pointless 2016, 51stl; Vodden 2016, 33rd; ArseFreeze 2016, 33rd

The Tinyvette will be there. It's sort of our home track, and we love the 5-mile course.

It'll take some work to get there, but this time we'll have a spare motor available, maybe three.

m610 wrote:

but this time we'll have a spare motor available, maybe three.

I recommend three. That's the exact number we should have had at Pointless.

The Poorolator might be there.  We need to locate the oil pressures that escaped at Sonoma, and if we do, it's game on.

R. Loewy Racing #4 Studebaker fiberglass vehicle will be there. I'm starting today to assemble the engine parts required to fix what happened
at Buttonwillow last Oct. But tomorrow we start a 3 week vacation. I should have time enough when we return to complete the task. and the collapsible steering column install, and whatever...

M45 Racing,
#45 '08 Subaru WRX,
#4  '63 Studebaker Avanti, IOE, The Ridge 2016
#19 '90 Thunderbird Super Coupe(retired) Organizers Choice Award, Sears 2015

Highway Robbery will be there!

Ernie the red 240sx will NOT be there but the Alex's Lemonade Stand will be there all weekend to serve cold drinks and collect donations for curing childhood cancers.

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

Whale Wars Racing is in!

One luv, 2 rookies and 2 "racers" will be there.... Just the 4 cylinder again until we get the new "fast" replacement built. But looking forward to the 5 mile and passing you all*

*passing generally occurs in corners only

-G

Bodge Engineering will be present with the Rolex. Kinda wish it was the short track; with our 110" wheelbase, we're not the most agile car for all those curvy bits in the new part of the track.

Team Co-Captain - Bodge Engineering - The Rolex (1981 Rover 3500 SD1 with Lexus 1UZ-FE V8) and the Sterling (1991 Sterling 827SL - Organizer's Choice and IOE winner!)