1 (edited by Evil Genius 2017-05-26 06:32 AM)

Topic: Balto, yes, Balto. Race a 2 stroke Miata and be a hero. SOLD!

Scott and I just don't have the time to race this awesome car.  I work for Lemons and Scott doesn't want to run a team. Probably should go to a midwest/ snow-machine area that knows something about 2 stroke snow-machines.   Watch the videos on YouTube, It never gets passed. Owns the track record at Chuckwalla and is very close at other tracks. Has finished in the top ten a few times.     You get the car with a ton of spares and if you can convince Scott to come to your first race you get a huge transfer of technology.    Yamaha 700cc Mountain Max 3 cyl, two stroke motor, 22 gal ATL FIA  fuel cell, pull start.  fast as hell.    Top five lap times at every track,  finished 5th and 6th at 150 car plus races in CA . Not great at Sonoma due to the slow corners... It breaks belts...It has never broken a belt at any other track.       11 pound 949 racing wheels, 5 of them. 5 great Hankooks.    Car is in Davis, CA.. Starts on the first or second pull.     Someone needs to win win with this thing...    Google 2 stroke miata or snowmobile miata.     I can help deliver.    Be a hero.   john@evilgeniusracing.com or 916-275-1038.

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Re: Balto, yes, Balto. Race a 2 stroke Miata and be a hero. SOLD!

How about a straight up trade for a certain Citroen SM, now runs much better than it did last you saw it, and we are finally about to have a title for it.  All spare parts included.  Only problem: other side of the country.

Three Pedal Mafia: IOE > Overall
Wartburg | Wagovan | The Boat | Rolls Royce | Civic Giraffe | Citroen SM | TR7 3800SC | Cressida | Isuzu Hombre
Some IOEs, class wins, org choices, heroic fixes, I got screwed's, etc.

Sonic wrote:

How about a straight up trade for a certain Citroen SM, now runs much better than it did last you saw it, and we are finally about to have a title for it.  All spare parts included.  Only problem: other side of the country.

Temporary tags and frequent flyer miles solve all the things.

fiasco wrote:
Sonic wrote:

Temporary tags and frequent flyer miles solve all the things.

I'm OK with the trade, but, you have to deal with shipping

bump for lowering price, come pull the starter yourself... win.

...I would totally drive an SM cross-country. Still haven't touched some mid-upper midwest states. Just putting it out there.

K Car Stalker

As I posted elsewhere, I can tow this to SoCal for someone but ya gotta pay for my tow pig fuel.

Very soon it will be parted out... Cell, Suspension, shell.   The shell would be able to be reverted to stock Miata, or, for that matter any, engine.

22 gal FIA cell with 4 Walbro 'rock crawler' fuel pick ups.

2001 and later Sport Bilstiens..   

949 racing lightweight wheels

Evil Genius tall cage with alloy roof

Scott and I will consider a use agreement...   Basically We give you the car and you race it to your heart's content, we retain ownership and Scott gets a seat (maybe I get a seat, but, with my work for Lemons, highly unlikely) at any race for cost...  Or?    shoot me a proposal...  I've offered this to many teams and they are working on it.     Please, someone, race this thing.  Will still, of course, consider an outright sale, shoot me an offer.   

-John

I sent you an email on Sunday, did you get it?

I like Nissans and I cannot lie

dvornik wrote:

I sent you an email on Sunday, did you get it?

Nope...   resend

Also sent you an email. Will resend as well.

2 time winner, many time loser
#920 Risky Whiskey Racing
www.facebook.com/RiskyWhiskeyRacing

Sold!  The car will live on the West coast...