Topic: Team Tudor Coupe Revival looking for drivers for joliet

Hello!

We are team Tudor Coupe Revival and we're looking for a couple arrive and drivers for "Doing Time in Joliet." We're new and it's okay if you are too, but discount for experienced Lemons drivers and anyone that can tow the vehicle (double discount for both).

Last year we went to Joliet and ended up not having our cage in the car and had to get the car put together track side. This year we've had a couple team members decide not to join the team for the race in July even though our cage is already in the car this time.

I'm not going to BS people, our car is untested on a track outside of 4 laps and it's held together with the rust of a thousand moons. Judging from some of the other teams' posts that's not unheard of.

The team's car is a 1986 Nissan 300zx Turbo. We also invested in keeping the engine cool rather than anything else right now with an upgraded radiator and fan setup from a junkyard nissan maxima. So as long as the engine's cool, it should run okay until something else entirely breaks.

We're open to negotiation, since we're largely untested both as a team and with the car.  We're asking $700 for an A&D.

Re: Team Tudor Coupe Revival looking for drivers for joliet

Bump, and some extra info: Our team is based in Indianapolis.

We're still looking for a driver.

just out of curiosity, where in indy?

VanillaHaze wrote:

just out of curiosity, where in indy?

The team is spread out all over Indy, but I live in Broad Ripple and the car is in Fisher's. You out of Indy too?

I'm out of kokomo, so not that far. Let me know when you guys are having a build day and I'll see if I can swing by.