Topic: Hopes N Dreams Racing looking for driver @ CT
Hopes & Dreams Racing is looking for 1 more driver for the GP du Lac Chargoggetcetera
12 August 2017 - 13 August 2017
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, Thompson CT
Drivers Fee is $550 by which includes your Lemons Drivers fee & Fuel.
We are looking for a 6th driver in our roster
The car is a 94 Subaru Impreza 2.2l AWD 5spd. Its an A Class car (#79) which placed 114 of 130 and made a whopping 82 laps @ NJMP (yes, we ran both days). We hope to double that. or get a lower class...
We are looking for the following attributes:
1. Must be able to operate a manual transmission and/or theory/concept
2. Team Player- Must work well with others, even toxic and or abrasive others
3. Willingness to help, despite level of mechanical acumen.
4. Money, that you didn't want anyways
5. The overwhelming erge to "GO FAST"
6. Skill levels from, "Whats a car?" to "Drives with a Panther in the back seat" are acceptable.
If you are interested in becoming a driver please email us @: email@example.com
Follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/HopesandDreams … 130076388/
All spots for CT have been filled. Thank you. We will hopefully be at NH