Topic: Porsche 924/944 wheels, tires, brakes, suspension, etc $1200 DC

$1200 is a lot, but this is literally everything you need to race a 924/944 bar the core car itself, and is a good choice if you're stuck with 4-bolt suspension, are converting from snailshell, or want to do an UWB 944. Selling wheels for $1100 and the rest for "$100" only if you take it as a package. All the cheatonium, none of the punishment! (good luck pushing that past the judges, but I've done my part).

4 or 5 early offset cookie cutters with decent race tires on them (Falkens, I think)
4 early 924 offset basketweaves with crap but usable race tires
4 late offset 944 phone dials, no tires
Late 951 rear carrier with *cheatonium-laden torsion bars*, turbo brakes and Porterfield pads with KYB's
931 front spindles/brakes with Porterfield pads, control arms with bilsteins and cut stock springs (our engine was light, what can I say). Have one spare bilstein on top of that.
Two 944 fiberglass fenders and two slightly mangled oem 944 fenders
One slightly mangled hood, NA
A bunch of axles and CV joints and related hardware
A custom crossmember that lets you use early 2-mount Audi transaxle on a late tank/car
A late 951 fuel tank, CLEAN
A pre-gutted filler neck
A spare torque tube for use with Audi transmissions
A spare radiator(or two)
A 951 OEM intercooler
A box of random spare parts, bearings, pads, etc.
Probably some other stuff I forgot about.

Pickup in Arbutus, MD, or can deliver to one of the races in the northeast or south.

K Car Stalker

2 (edited by urbanyeti 2017-06-06 09:23 AM)

Re: Porsche 924/944 wheels, tires, brakes, suspension, etc $1200 DC

I saw a 944 turbo shell for $500.  Are you *sure* you don't want to do a build wink

I am subscribing to this thread as we may be building a 944 at some point.

urbanyeti wrote:

I saw a 944 turbo shell for $500.  Are you *sure* you don't want to do a build wink

I want to build things with less wheels and more wings. Last thing I need is *more* racecars wink

Phuckles - with that lot, you also get access to endless 924/944 expertise from our team, caging advice/help/small cage tubes, plus possibly some extra free parts down the road as I'm cleaning up the garage. Do it! big_smile

K Car Stalker

Bump! Would rather sell whole but at this point will separate, gotta make room and $$$. Can hold and deliver to Thompson, CMP, or NHMP, or deliver in the greater DC/Baltimore area. firegremlin@gmail.com

K Car Stalker