Topic: Give us your crap for Lemons trophies.

We take your old car parts and make trophies outta them!

Trophy parts want list:
Camshafts
Steel pulleys
Gears (trans, rear end etc) and transmission internals (shifter rails etc.)
Connecting rods with or without pistons attached
Rocker shafts
Crank shafts
Flywheel ring gears (on or off flywheel)

Other interesting parts like SU carbs considered on a case by case basis.
We don't mind if the parts are broken, in fact I hope they are. But please keep the grease and poisonous spiders to a minimum.

Ship 'em to or drop them off at Lemons HQ--click here for the address: http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/contact.aspx.

Email Nick at HQ with any questions.

Re: Give us your crap for Lemons trophies.

Hmmm... want a jaguar V-12 engine block? smile

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

I've got a Toyota 7MGE with lots of steel epoxy on it!

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

I have a bunch of explodicated Honda V65 engine/transmission parts across the street from your shop 14130 Washington Ave.  I should be at the shop until late tonight working on the rally car if you want to pick some up.

squirrelly_z600 wrote:

I have a bunch of explodicated Honda V65 engine/transmission parts across the street from your shop 14130 Washington Ave.  I should be at the shop until late tonight working on the rally car if you want to pick some up.

http://www.murileemartin.com/LGFB10/Thunderhill_May2010-0762.jpg

He's not joking about the explodicated part. I'm pretty sure the Angry Hamster holds the all-time Lemons record for Most Busted Engine Parts Per Lap Driven.

Well, it's hard to beat a direct 1:1 ratio

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Actually, I think the Hamster is below 1:1, if you include engines nuked during practice laps.

I have some Porsche air-cooled stuff.

Let me poke around.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

My "Awesome E30" trophy is too tall to fit on my trophy shelf sad

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Judge Phil wrote:

Actually, I think the Hamster is below 1:1, if you include engines nuked during practice laps.

The saddest part is that wasn't the worst $/lap ratio we've had with the car.  We had one test day at Laguna Seca where if you count fuel for towing it was even worse than the $100/0.1mile we pulled of at the TH on Friday (Note: I'm including the tow back to the pits in the mileage because it makes me feel better).  Everyone should build bike engined cars...they're awesome smile

I got a bunch of blown honda parts and go thru your area on my way to auction and deliveries will a 65 ft rig fit down your street?

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

I won't be at the secret lab until Saturday probably. Yes a 65 foot rig will fit down the street. We have neighbors who drive 18 wheelers in and out all the time. My shop is at 344 139th St. in San Leandro. If anyone wants to come drop stuff this weekend, or early next week let me know and I'll try to figure out a good time. Again, really only looking for stuff (broken or not) from the list above.

thanks,

-Bill
williammertz@hotmail.com

Isn't the jerk palace? Been there duh

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

There are Gnome parts in some trophy somewhere.  Bike engined cars are the best! 

Rule of bike engined cars:

"If it's not one thing wrong, it's two things very wrong."

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

Yep, the Jerk Palace.

We hold dearly the trophies made of blown engine parts.  Please contribute what you can.  We will when the whole thing goes up in flames.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

I might just have to stuff a flat rate box full of rusty french parts and mail it to you.

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

I have about 8 pieces from a 280zx head that I sawed into sections about 2-4 inches thick.  Basically cut through the middle of each intake/exhaust port.

Interested??

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

Wish I could help, but all I've got is a staggering collection of blown ford head gaskets.

Huey Newis and the Lose
Don't Start Believin'

I have a busted Sentra camshaft to donate. Maybe some other crap too. Got to dig around in the attic.

Chopped up head = yes
Sentra cam shaft = yes

22 (edited by vwminispeedster 2010-05-24 07:16 PM)

Citroen DS hydraulic spheres?  We have several and are in San Leandro.  smile  See website for how we come to possess the dead ones.

I should be at the San Leandro shop today and tomorrow. Throw me a phone call if you want to drop stuff off.

510-326-9863

I've got the most mangled roof section off of a mini you've ever seen. As in take a mini going about 70mph and drop it, upside-down from 15 feet. Also a 45-degree bent rear swing-arm. A few odd Toyota pieces around, too.
I'll see about getting something to you on a weds this semester if I remember.

crazymike wrote:

I've got the most mangled roof section off of a mini you've ever seen.

Wow, a mini roof for the base of a trophy, sounds like that's the national title trophy!!!!

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche