Re: HELP NEEDED getting this thing ready for Summit Point!

I'd have to come back and look, but it looked like the piece with the water pipe was one with the front cover. Maybe it's my imagination, last time I looked at it I had flu and boogers instead of brain cells smile

K Car Stalker

Bonedriver wrote:

GLCOAT killed Speedy's trailer. Cracked severly in several places over the axles on both frame rails. :sadpanda:

$5.00 says Speedy will try to weld it with bits and peices of roll cage tubing...

You load 16tons, what do you get?

A trailer that's broken and deeper in debt.

big_smile

http://www.achtungpanzer.com/panzerkamp … er-iip.htm

"During tests, it was determined that in case of any failure each Maus would have to be towed by two other Maus tanks."

I guess we just need to build two more of these GLCOATs and the problem is solved.

K Car Stalker

Panzerfaust it in the face!

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

Status update? Did you get the GLCOAT running again?

Firegremlin (Alex) came over yesterday, but instead of working on the ignition, he graciously helped me work on the race car we're building for Charlotte. After that, Priority #1 is getting the GLCOAT running and driving again...

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT