1 (edited by Spinnetti 2009-05-11 09:55 AM)

Topic: Hey, whats with outsiders editing our team!

1. I thought I saw somebody else post this too, but our "manage the team" area has been hacked and my picture replaced with somebody else. What gives?

2. How do I set our car number? - Its an important part of our theme this time around

Thanks.

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

Re: Hey, whats with outsiders editing our team!

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewtopic.php?id=131

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

The car-number pulldown menu was activated when you were accepted--it's inside the car info section. We're dealing with the picture issue.

4 (edited by Spinnetti 2009-05-11 07:16 PM)

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

The car-number pulldown menu was activated when you were accepted--it's inside the car info section. We're dealing with the picture issue.

Thanks Nick - can't be having our Hachi-Hackey-eed!

I must be on crack. I don't see any car number pull down in the car info. I see a place for it in the summary, but not in the edit form.... Hmm... Trying to get number  88, as in AE86 + V8 = 88......

Ah, ok I'm slow. not been accepted yet. I git it.

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.