Re: Ouch...

dculberson wrote:
bsclywilly wrote:

Yeah you're probably right. We set our fastest lap in the last 4 laps of the race. Stay out of the way next time if you're going so slow.

How does someone get damage on the rear passenger side of their car from someone that's "in the way?"  Oh wait, you (or, rather, your team mate) dive in on them and then later say "stay out of the way."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......... I was wondring when someone would comment on the location of the damage...

Yep...   that's about the truth,  especially when the wheel damaged car is running a predictable line, slowly...   I know the kid, I know how he drives, and the fact that he was just trying to keep it going so HE could finish the race and be our hero... (he is anyway)

We aren't jacked up about it... just don't want to get a rep for being aggressive when we were just driving around the track...

now earlier........... uh...... might have been a different story.. but no one has complained yet...

Owner: Stanford Motorsports (sounds better than it is!)
Lamest Day entry:  Team EAU RUDE  silver/red NON-CHEATING Sentra SE-R #40  (Crew Chief, Large Fat Bald Guy with white Mutton Chop sideburns)
Other nonsense:  Solo Director, Cincy SCCA, Board of Directors, Cincy SCCA

Re: Ouch...

SMSRACING wrote:
dculberson wrote:
bsclywilly wrote:

Yeah you're probably right. We set our fastest lap in the last 4 laps of the race. Stay out of the way next time if you're going so slow.

How does someone get damage on the rear passenger side of their car from someone that's "in the way?"  Oh wait, you (or, rather, your team mate) dive in on them and then later say "stay out of the way."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......... I was wondring when someone would comment on the location of the damage...

Yep...   that's about the truth,  especially when the wheel damaged car is running a predictable line, slowly...   I know the kid, I know how he drives, and the fact that he was just trying to keep it going so HE could finish the race and be our hero... (he is anyway)

We aren't jacked up about it... just don't want to get a rep for being aggressive when we were just driving around the track...

now earlier........... uh...... might have been a different story.. but no one has complained yet...

You mean when I was driving???  wink