Topic: Saturday poker game at Lemons TX.

Apparently, Judge Jonny thinks he's some kind of a poker player.  Plays online all the time like the guys who think playing WoW makes them some kind of a wizard.

Anyway, we're bringing the table, cards, and chips.  This is your chance to win all his money as revenge for the unethical punishments from his kangaroo court, or dump loads of cash on him to grease the wheels of "justice" when your miscreant team goes four off in a valiant attempt to save lives out on the track.  Details are sketchy at this time but it oughta start Saturday night after dinner and last 'til my ringer walks away with all your cash.

Disclaimer:  This event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, allowed, or accepted by Lemons and should not be considered any part of the race or festivities.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Re: Saturday poker game at Lemons TX.

I think cowboy hats should be required.

I think Friday night makes more sense, as you all will be busy replacing head gaskets and clutch plates come end of business Saturday.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Except that Marty has to work Friday and can't get to Houston til midnight or so.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Well, Jonny, here's your chance to show those Texans that you're the illest motherfucker from here to Gardena.

Im in if we havent left by then to go party in Houston lol

7 (edited by Riktor 2009-10-07 11:11 AM)

Hrmmmmm.... This could prove interesting... Unfortunately "dad" won't be attending but we should be there to entertain ourselves.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

btp76 wrote:

Except that Marty has to work Friday and can't get to Houston til midnight or so.

Tell me what you need and I can bring it in the trailer on Thursday. I even have an 8-player portable table I can bring. Seriously. I used to build poker tables for a living. It wasn't much of a living though.

But you can count me in and one of my other drivers too, I suspect.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

The table would be nice! I have  a lot of chips( I just use them at family events ) Should we play a tourney style, rebuys? How many of us will there be? Looking forward to the event, Marty

I think the table probably won't make the trip, but I tested out a couple of folding tables and some poker table cloth that I can cut to fit and that should work fine for this game. We'll be glad to host the game in our paddock spot on Friday night and you guys can do it Saturday night over in your spot if you can't make it down until Saturday. We can bring chips, cards, etc. too.

I was thinking just a simple 1/2 NLHE game. Or even .25/.50 if folks are concerned about bankrolls, but 1/2 shouldn't be too big. Maybe just do a $100 max buy or something like that to keep it friendly. Tournaments are kind of a pain to manage but we could do that if that's what everyone wants to do.

In terms of numbers, I know that there will probably be at least 2 of us from the TARP team who'll play, not sure about the other guys on the team.

And FWIW, no rake, of course. Just a friendly game.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Vehicle depending we should have room for a TON of crap if people need us to haul some stuff from dallas to houston.

I'll let you know.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"