Topic: Also, I need photos of the #750 BMW 750iL

This one might be pretty tough, because the car didn't get through tech until after dark on Saturday night and it T-boned itself against the nose of a Neon about two hours later. I know, probably not a lot of folks shooting late-night photos, but anyone who got a shot of this car in action should email it to me.

Re: Also, I need photos of the #750 BMW 750iL

A 750? For 500 bucks? Wow....that engine just has to go into an E30...

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

jimeditorial wrote:

A 750? For 500 bucks?

With a delicate electrical system comprised of two completely independent ECU's and miles of wiring, it's not as rare as you might think...

Just megasquirt it when you put it in an E30.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

You can find running V12 BMWs for pretty close to 500 bucks these days. I see them in Pick-N-Pull on a regular basis, so parts aren't as hard to find as you might think.

i saw it offroading  in the carousel and on the highway leaving the track, other than than that, i didn't see it all weekend

MurileeMartin wrote:

This one might be pretty tough, because the car didn't get through tech until after dark on Saturday night and it T-boned itself against the nose of a Neon about two hours later. I know, probably not a lot of folks shooting late-night photos, but anyone who got a shot of this car in action should email it to me.

You ask, I provide....
http://picasaweb.google.com/sailrad/Lem … 6584028946

1985 528e Near Orbital Space Monkeys-GONE to orbit
1989 Rustang- "It's not like it's totally undriveable..."
"We came in pieces. We left in more..."