Topic: Vid of the MSR pacecar?

We would love - LOVE - video of the pacebus.  Preferably from Saturday, but Sunday footage wouldn't suck either.

Thanks, y'all!

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Re: Vid of the MSR pacecar?

I uploaded a short, but shaky video of the pace lap on Saturday. I saw one from inside the bus - the guys with the Jet Ski MR2 showed it on the Saturday night drive-in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LuyhL8w8wY

2008  Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas - DarthBimmer; 2009 Houston Gator-O-Rama - Beermer; 2009  Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas - Jewish Defense League BMW; 2010 Houston Gator-O-Rama - SwampJews from Hell; 2010 Houston Yee-Haw Texas - JDL - JEGS....errrr JEWS; 2011 Houston Gator-O-Rama - B Team - IOE Winner!; 2011 Houston Yee-Haw - Los Escorpions de Munich; 2012 TWS Yee-Haw Texas - B-Team - Dr. StrangeBenz

3 (edited by hrlyTCH 2009-10-28 09:41 AM)

holy mother of god

when you said "pacebus" i was thinkin more like those old school vw-minibus or a dodge sprinter van in bus trim

not a friggin transporter bus

geez that thing dwarfed even the biggest car there

lol.....

pace-bus      when you see it; you'll s**t a brick
(not really but it sounded funny to me)

hrlyTCH wrote:

holy mother of god

when you said "pacebus" i was thinkin more like those old school vw-minibus or a dodge sprinter van in bus trim

not a friggin transporter bus

geez that thing dwarfed even the biggest car there

lol.....

pace-bus      when you see it; you'll s**t a brick
(not really but it sounded funny to me)

ROFLMAO... Ours is still bigger....

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"