Topic: Philly teams may not want to watch this

http://news.yahoo.com/video/request-ket … 04299.html

You want it wit what? Sandwich artist? Holy shit, the world is coming to an end!

Fritz

Dahlinboysracing W/Frankenphil  '11 Crown Royal Vic SPWV 73 '12 Tom Sellecka Toyota NJMP 75 SPWV 43 NHMS 65, '13  Toylaren Monticello 120, Daytona 102, SPWV  83 HF! NJMP 41 NHMS 48th '14 Fireball  Integra NJMP 24th NJMP 18th NHMS 90th '15 NJMP 54th Daytona 33RD SPWV 4th Thompson  79th CMP 13th '16 NJMP 43 Thompson 21 CMP 32nd NHMS 24 '17 FB Integra NJMP 68 Cledus Snow Eldorado IGS 118, NCM 24

Re: Philly teams may not want to watch this

These guys are probably short tempered because they expected the world to end on the 21st. I say judge Phil should mediate & order them duct taped to the roof of a car & driven around town while remorsefully apologizing through a bull horn.

Tired Iron Racing, Class A Winner of 2023 Days of Thunder & the Hooptie-Con Engine heat Cooking Competition, otherwise just a 50x loser, which is somehow able to finish in the top ten, if we don't step on our own dicks.

I almost wanted to reach through the screen and smack the guy for the "I'm from South Jersey so I'm a connoisseur" remark.   FFS, if you are a connoisseur of cheese steak then a) no you dont put ketchup on the damn thing and b) you dont think that garbage at subway is anything close to a cheese steak to begin with.

Actually I'll allow him the ketchup since the subway sandwich isn't a cheese steak and you need something to cover the taste.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

Right.

Ketchup has no rightful place on cheesesteaks or hot dogs; everyone knows the former and Harry Callahan taught me the latter.

The "I'm from (Jersey/New York/Long Island)" phrase is a common preface to 90% of the drivel that comes out of the mouths of these transplanted neo-Floridians. Basically, when you hear it you know it will be followed by some claim of expert knowledge about the subject at hand, most often accompanied by a derisive generalized statement regarding the intelligence of anyone not from their hometown/state/neighborhood, and conveyed with enough self-aggrandizing to shame the Next Top Model.

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.