We neeeeeed MORE GLITTER.

This space for rent.

Re: Kurrent "K" Kar Komitments

Please add more glitter

and maybe a glitter cannon.
Is that legal?

Registration closes for free SuperK spectators on Friday.

There are already 15 committed drivers plus a few others that are already racing at Sonoma, but have contributed heavily on the Project. No further drivers will be accepted.

If you have contributed to the Project, are not already registered under another Sonoma team, and wish to get on the SuperK crew list I need to know by Friday am.  I will send you an invite code and you will register by Friday or you will pay at the gate.

I'm still in the cardiac unit, so don't give me no jibbajabba. Ain't got time for it. Just get it done.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Wendell34 wrote:

and maybe a glitter cannon.
Is that legal?

Yes.  And a good idea.

This space for rent.

+1 moar on glitter+cannon. Not that cheep stuff either. The spendy stripper kind that just won't come off....no-matter-what.
I'd also volunteer to shorten a CV axle if somebody can get one to Denver. Leave it with RichVS CadillacBob or Phil. I grab it and take it to Lizardbreath, chuck it up in my lathe and see bout shortening it if it can be done..Betting it wont help. I'm putting my money on it already working at or near It's angle limit going straight. Then when cornering it gets angled even more. Think full bumpstop squish and opposite lock steering as you are sliding or just cornering hard on the bumpstops. I'd probly put a 3/4 spacer in where the bumpstop hits. Limit the uptravel just a bit.  My .02 worth.

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

I just ordered glitter. Pounds of it.

Judge Phil wrote:

I just ordered glitter. Pounds of it.

This'll probably turn into some sort of penalty at Sonoma and I will have glitter stuck to the inside of my helmet for years to come sad

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

It's cart-before-the-horse and all, but any idea yet where the K is first going to land on (Thursday?  Friday?  Saturday at 4pm?) when it pulls into the Bay Area?

I'm probably one of the guys closest to that Pick-n'-Pull in Richmond, so if there's something that's easy pickings let us know -

-Jeff

fleming95 wrote:

It's cart-before-the-horse and all, but any idea yet where the K is first going to land on (Thursday?  Friday?  Saturday at 4pm?) when it pulls into the Bay Area?

As far as I know, this has not been discussed.

Oh, I dunno...bet that glitter will be makin people smile for a looooong ol time.... I certainly will.

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

262 (edited by autoxmike 2013-11-22 05:05 PM)

Judge Phil wrote:
fleming95 wrote:

As far as I know, this has not been discussed.

Im officially going to SF for business, so I'll probably rent a car when the K hits town (Thursday??).  It would be swell if the keeper of the K could meet me at the car rental place so I can throw the keys at the cursed soul & RUN!!!

Or I could drive it to the track Saturday morning and pick up my rental after the race. Either works for me.

Mike
Hong Norrth
#39 TRON Gray/Orange MX-3, aka "Sumbich"

Any idea when the "glitterati party" takes place in Denver? I simply MUST be there......

SeldomSeen wrote:

Any idea when the "glitterati party" takes place in Denver? I simply MUST be there......

UHMM - aren't you in this caravan?

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Yeah, but nobody has said when/where the "re-theming" is. I'm not on facebook so I sorta miss out on some details....I tend to get my info sorta secondhand.

The theme upgrade will be happening at RichVS's house on Tuesday, Dec 3. That's assuming that autoxmike gets it to Colorado on Dec 2 as promised.

I'm in. Can't wait!

Judge Phil wrote:

The theme upgrade will be happening at RichVS's house on Tuesday, Dec 3. That's assuming that autoxmike gets it to Colorado on Dec 2 as promised.

I may try for a 1 day, 1000+ mile jaunt from Chicago to Denver. If that works I would get to Denver Sunday evening.  So Monday at the latest barring any unforeseen problems...

Mike
Hong Norrth

Man. U is one tuff sumbitch. I tip my hat to you.

I'm in training. Heat in my " im from Georgia" Jeep is bustified, it's 7 degrees out, and I'm driving from Minneapolis to Madison...

Mike
Hong Norrth

Is it perchance a Jeep Cherokee? Learned just yesterday how to fix no heat prob in my Comanche. Gotta love the internet! Was freezing my ass off the day before, Now I have to turn it off....Hella awesome. Now I gotta do the same to my Cherokee.

Take a moment to reflect the folly of youth.  A young man and a car that has been given away 12-13 times in the past 11 months, about to make a 1800 mile trip across mountains in freezing cold conditions with no heat in a car deemed the worst of all time.

Mike - You're an idiot.

This space for rent.

That was all in the past. The Super K is a winner now.

274 (edited by autoxmike 2013-11-23 04:26 PM)

NSF wrote:

Take a moment to reflect the folly of youth.  A young man and a car that has been given away 12-13 times in the past 11 months, about to make a 1800 mile trip across mountains in freezing cold conditions with no heat in a car deemed the worst of all time.

Mike - You're an idiot.

(almost) all true. I'm a 52 year old "youth". HaHaHa

The only thing that would be moar stupid would be to drive it from Sears to Atlanta after the race so it can run at the next race at Barber in February

Mike
Hong Norrth

We need some of that

This space for rent.