176 (edited by therood 2013-11-12 10:23 AM)

Re: Kurrent "K" Kar Komitments

adamjabaay wrote:

oh my. What did I say yes to? Haha

You and a hundred others this year.

EDIT: BTW, where was Gutty two weekends ago? No CRXs in Lemons makes me a sad panda.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

therood wrote:
adamjabaay wrote:

EDIT: BTW, where was Gutty two weekends ago? No CRXs in Lemons makes me a sad panda.

Come on over and join in on the Cross Country prep.

Also - any race related prep or mods that previous owners think would help?  I'd think about doing some of them after the cross country prep if they are cheap & easy..

Mike
Hong Norrth
#39 TRON Gray/Orange MX-3, aka "Sumbich"

therood wrote:
adamjabaay wrote:

life was in the wayfor most of us....we"ll be back next year!

On the way to Chicago. Its 22 degrees

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k435/Autoxmike/DSC_0361_zpsbbaa9b31.jpg

Mike
Hong Norrth

What temps is the car running?

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

DC Doug wrote:

All of them! tongue

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

DC Doug wrote:

Yes

Mike
Hong Norrth

If it craps out, leave it behind and enjoy your vacation.

This space for rent.

The K made it to Chicago

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k435/Autoxmike/DSC_0389_zps93d2acfd.jpg

Mike
Hong Norrth

That's sexy.

This space for rent.

That's ridiculous, but normal.

'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Find a black harness lap belt in there?

DC Doug wrote:

To dark & cold to look tonight. It had the look of a car that a homeless person lives in.

Mike
Hong Norrth

I'm so cold

that car is awesome.

Work days planned for Friday evening & Saturday. Adam Jabaay drive it from Racine to Chicago and I followed in the Jeep. He reports that it was very cold but he didn't want to stop. Couldn't feel his feet. Definitely needs heat

Mike
Hong Norrth

I didn't stop because iv never felt so alive as driving that car ...... at least today that is.

Adam getting out of the K after a 2 hour drive to Chicago with temp at 22 degrees & no heat.

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k435/Autoxmike/DSC_0388_zps3dd152e0.jpg

Mike
Hong Norrth

It was 10* warmer driving up from Florida to PA w/ Steve McD.  I couldn't feel my feet for hours.  I suggest, as I did, stuffing paper towels in between the window and door frame and adding gaffer's tape to seal it.  Then, more tape under the dash on the firewall.  Then, set fire in back of wagon and walk away.

We also bought blankets at Walmart for the drive.  Those helped a bunch.

adamjabaay wrote:

I'm so cold

that car is awesome.

Best quote of the day!

This space for rent.

Just go steal a couple dogs and make like a dog pile in the K.  You will for sure have a story to tell your grandchildren.

This space for rent.

When I was in high school I had a Camaro with no heat and I used to get in old sleeping bag and then get in car and drive. It worked pretty good . Oh and don't use a mummy bag those don't work out so good can't move your feet .

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

I'm putting my eggs in the "Global Warming" basket

Mike
Hong Norrth

autoxmike wrote:
DC Doug wrote:

To dark & cold to look tonight. It had the look of a car that a homeless person lives in.

The raccoons at our shop didn't even want to go inside that car.  I peeked in the windows, and shook my head.

Your Miata Parts Pimp

NSF wrote:

Just go steal a couple dogs and make like a dog pile in the K.

Wrong wagon...that was me in my daily driver Volvo 940 at three different tracks...a metal tent in the midwest races with 100#'s of dog keeping me warm.  Hey, he is 14 years old and not many days left on this earth.  He LOVES the attention he gets at the races.

that skinny mf'er needs to eat a sammich

waiting to see how many "parts found around adam's garage" end up on this thing.

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?