Topic: I need help!

I'm fiending so bad for more racing I just gave serious consideration to grabbing a flight off orbitz that leaves in 5hours and heading to sacramento in hopes I can whore myself out for teams in need of an extra driver. I don't even have the time or money!

Re: I need help!

Serj wrote:

I'm fiending so bad for more racing I just gave serious consideration to grabbing a flight off orbitz that leaves in 5hours and heading to sacramento in hopes I can whore myself out for teams in need of an extra driver. I don't even have the time or money!

DO IT......someone will need a driver.....but bring cash....waving a franklin's to a team captain-owner is a good way to get seat time

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Re: I need help!

Serj wrote:

Dude, join the club. smile I've got at least 3 open offers to drive with buddies at T-Hill and can't make it out there. And it's raining here so I can't even go karting for a cheap thrill. Gahr.

Have fun on the track, fellas! Even as you freeze, know that there are hundreds/thousands who wish they could change places with you for the next 3 days. That is, until it's time to pack up the trailer and drive home. I always hate that part.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.