Re: ACCEPTED: Chubba Cheddar Enduro

more like the first one, yes, and that one is actually not terribly far, I know a diesel mechanic within 10 miles of that.

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

Looks like we're guaranteed to achieve greatness.  I've got pretty much nothing else to speak of that has any sort of 'plan' to it.  So, obviously, this must be referring to our entry at Road America.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/995175_288662207938575_923851486_n.jpg

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

Bayley wrote:
Tango wrote:

We thought that RA was the hardest track on our brakes last year. T1 and T5 were very hard on the brakes and we ended up going threw our passenger side front pads and spraying brake fluid everywhere in a fabulous ball of smoke!
Be sure to put on a new set for the start then check them after Saturday. Bring spares!

Currently, we are not planning to attend because of other conflicts but have fun and keep your foot in it from Canada corner until T14.
Good luck!

Is somebody worried that a tag-team B-class assault from a rusty old K-car derived Mopar and Kiwi powered Celica will possibly show up your precious little E30?

wink

Joking aside, bummed that you and your crew aren't making it out.  I read somewhere that Skid Marks was "thinking" about bringing the Neon out for the mid-west ender but they were on the fence. 

Side note: it was fun watching the old man get into the car on Sunday afternoon at MIS.  I was calculating lap times and with his ~5 second advantage over the first place Neon, he would have passed the Neon with ~5 minutes left to race.  Unfortunately, they pulled their slow driver out shortly after you guys went out and replaced him with their hot shoe.  It was a difficult decision who to cheer for; a fellow Lemons team, or a fellow Mopar masochist.  Tough call.

Good seeing you at the race Bayley. It came down to the end and the Neon - Mopar 4 Life was having alternator charging issues. They came in to pit, but we didn't have enough time to gain on them. We had a good time overall and happy with the podium! Have fun up at Road America!

#25 BuckSnort Racing
09' Nelsons / 10' American Irony, Capitol Offense, Bull Oil, Blago / 11' Gingivitis, American Irony, Shootout
12' Gingivitis, Shootout, American Irony

Is there a official count or roster out for this event anywhere

Racin_G73 wrote:

Looks like we're guaranteed to achieve greatness.  I've got pretty much nothing else to speak of that has any sort of 'plan' to it.  So, obviously, this must be referring to our entry at Road America.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/995175_288662207938575_923851486_n.jpg

You do know that any fortune cookie fortune always ends with in bed, don't you?

It Ain't My Fault

Dangie wrote:

We'll be there with two or three cars and 5 gallons of chili.

If anyone has ever had my chilli, this is the master I learned from. I can't wait. big_smile

It Ain't My Fault

Dave wrote:
Racin_G73 wrote:

You do know that any fortune cookie fortune always ends with in bed, don't you?

Yeah, but I don't have any plans for there...  So surely this must mean Road America dominance!

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

58 (edited by FJ40Jim 2013-09-02 09:14 PM)

Dangit, just found out that I hafta go to a wedding that weekend.  Was considering being an A&D for the RA race.
The nerve of people, scheduling weddings on Lemons weekends. mad

Y'all have fun and post up plenty of vids.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...