Topic: Lazy drivers

What if we manage to finish the race but not all of our drivers manage to drive?

Re: Lazy drivers

um... well that would be your fault. I don't really understand what you mean though... if someone paid to drive, give them some seat time.

Uberbird!

We heard the "you can't make us sit for 30 minutes, one of our drivers hasn't had a chance to race yet!" whine numerous times in the Penalty Box. Official Lemons Supreme Court statement on the matter: Tough shit!

It's Lemons... anything can happen!

We only got three drivers in before shooting a rod out of the block this time.

Lorin Mueller
Scuderia Asino formerly Team Haulin' Ass - 83 Plymouth Scamp
Team Soccer Moms - 93 Dodge Caravan

Start the race with 30-minute stints.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

OK,  simpler question.   Are all drivers entered in a car required to drive?

stifosi wrote:

OK,  simpler question.   Are all drivers entered in a car required to drive?

No.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Or even more simply put, can you register and pay for fake people on your team so you can have more seat time?

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

trekkor wrote:

Or even more simply put, can you register and pay for fake people on your team so you can have more seat time?

KT

UUUHHH, that's kind of a don't ask, don't tell policy I would think.  The number of required drivers is a safety measure if I am not mistaken.

"Sharp as Bear Claws and Slicker Than Goose Shit"
Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

trekkor wrote:

KT

Sure, but if we catch you we'll just grab random people from the crowd and stick them in your car.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I need a fireproof suit and a helmet, then i'm going to just lurk around the penalty box and hope someone gets busted for that.  Heh heh heh.

Bobnova wrote:

I need a fireproof suit and a helmet, then i'm going to just lurk around the penalty box and hope someone gets busted for that.  Heh heh heh.

Don't bother -- we'll just make them strip

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Ha, even better.
Do i get their driver bracelet, too?

My post was sarcastic...

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports