Topic: FL-NH-RA-and beyond....

Sorry K car faithful..... I have been traveling/working all summer and I have not had a lot of time nor opportunity to keep up with what's going on, but from what I understand the K needs to go somewhere to clutter up the paddock at a couple racetracks soon....

So, against my better judgment, but more so the fact that I refuse to believe that after all the work by sooooo many people that this evil little Detroit nightmare of a car refuses to go round and round like a good little racecar should....  I feel like I gotta try again.

I can fly to Fla, drive the K to NH, I have it registered, but I believe Rally Baby has also entered it, which is fine by me. Ill let you guys sort out the details as long as I can get a stint, if by some miracle it decides to stop torturing us and actually pull some time on track.....

If it survives, I will drive it to RA and pass it on to Maverick.... again with the hopes of some seat time if available....

And if it survives that.... I can bring it back to Texas....   and possibly on to Cali for the season-ender....

I'm not sure if any of this has been worked out and I don't want to step on any toes, so let me know the thoughts of the K collective and lets see if we cant abuse ourselves a little more....

Steve

51 time Loser.

2 (edited by Guildenstern 2013-10-06 07:32 AM)

Re: FL-NH-RA-and beyond....

I'm still on-board for NH, and so far the deal with NSF was I would manage the NH to RA leg in exchange for seat at NH. I can still tow it NH-RA if it dies, If you wan't you can roll with me and take my un-awsome trailblazer from CLE to RA and just return the u-haul dolly out at RA. I'll get the truck during the weekend when I'm free.

Also there were some plans going together here in HR: http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … p?id=24016

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport