Topic: Any citations in the K Car

So I was just curious if how many speeding tickets or traffic violations the registered owner of the K Car will/has received in the mail over the course of this year?

Any? None? How many times has it been pulled over by the fuzz?

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Re: Any citations in the K Car

Alex got a speeding ticket driving through Montana. $20 cash, payable directly to the officer. There was a passenger, and I'm pretty sure the passenger seat was something along the lines of a milk crate, but there were no "citations" for that.

Steven McDaniel was also pulled over in the K on the way home from NHMS. There's a full description of the event in another thread, but the NJ state trooper basically just said "get this heap of shit out of my state."

So no actual official tickets that I know of.