Topic: Super K Sears Point Victory Lap - Who's In?

Just wondering who is in for the Super K Victory Lap at Sears Point? If I'm not mistaken, anyone that has been part of the glorious trek of the K-Car this year has been invited to take some laps at Sears Point in a couple of weeks. Who is going to make the trip? I think I read somewhere that if you are only going to drive the K your fee will be waived. Does anyone know if that is still the case?
Hoping as many of you as possible can make it. I will be there and be glad to take as many laps as I'm allowed.

Who else?

Re: Super K Sears Point Victory Lap - Who's In?

Are you driving another car at sears?

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Yeah. A couple of Chris O's cars again. Return of the Dually. Now with less carbon monoxide and heat stroke.

Kim
Brett
Chelsie
From the first team will be there.

This space for rent.

Good news!

I'll be there.

The real question is 'What the hell are you guys up to on Friday?'

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

We need a donkey.

This space for rent.

I'll have a Mitsubishi Galant (probably. Unless Alamo is lying). That's quite close to a donkey.

Team FinalGear

You could do worse than a rental Galant. Barely. The Dodge Avenger is slightly more terrible.

Fact: I was picking a rental agency and I saw the word 'Galant' and picked it immediately with no regard to cost. Because I'm sick.

Team FinalGear

Wendell34 wrote:

Just wondering who is in for the Super K Victory Lap at Sears Point?

Totally in.

Hella Shitty Racing -- Premium Crapcan Racing since 2010!
- VOTE FORD
- Ferdinand the Bug (2x class C, 1x class B, IoE)
- Ferkel the Nein-11 (Org Choice, class C, Heroic Fix)

EyeMWing wrote:

The real question is 'What the hell are you guys up to on Friday?'

Freezing my ass off while driving a window-less, heater-less hooptie across the Golden Gate Bridge, obviously.

Hella Shitty Racing -- Premium Crapcan Racing since 2010!
- VOTE FORD
- Ferdinand the Bug (2x class C, 1x class B, IoE)
- Ferkel the Nein-11 (Org Choice, class C, Heroic Fix)

Judge Phil wrote:

Good news!

Yeah, good K-Car pickin's there.  Probably still some parts in the K from there, coming back for a 2nd round!

(And, yeah, sign me up!)

-Jeff

Ben, Erik, Jason, Katy and me from RB will be there.

Rally Baby 87 Audi 4KQ, Audi 90 Quattro Coupe, 1975 Mercedes R107, 87 E30s, E36s, the Whorenet, Rocco...
J. Phil: "Audis Never Win".  He might be right.But!, the K Dominates 2013 NJ and NH (not, but...). 
Stafford 2011 podium, 2nd NJMP 2013, Summit Point 2012 "WV ASSimilation award"
NJMP 2012 Organizer's Choice - R107, 2013 Monticello IOE Whorenet ! Organizers, CMP fall 2013 w/NSF

Oooh, this is looking to be big fun so far....
Who else?

I'm in!!

When I was on the team no one really got to drive it, which I assume is pretty much the same story for most of us. I don't have much higher hopes this time around either. Mostly I just want to stand around looking pretty.

And maybe cooking bacon.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.