Topic: Spinout-O-Rama at Reno

Here's a short clip showing the Junk Yard Kats 280ZX and the Volatile RAM MR2 spinning out in rapid succession in front of the Mustard Yellow V8olvo on Sunday. Hey, you think maybe some cars puked their precious bodily fluids on the track?

Re: Spinout-O-Rama at Reno

So, do you get the black flag for spinning in fluid?

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

Jeff G 78 wrote:

hells yeah!

What I scratch my head about is when a car spins out in front of you and you avoid them by going off the pavement why the corner workers black flag you for that...  To me that was exercising good car control!

Jeff G 78 wrote:

One for spinning, one for asking.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

6 (edited by VKZ24 2009-05-28 07:15 AM)

OverStimulated wrote:

What I scratch my head about is when a car spins out in front of you and you avoid them by going off the pavement why the corner workers black flag you for that...  To me that was exercising good car control!

My last team had the same problem at CMP in 2007.  We got a 30 minute penalty for NOT hitting someone.  However we personally witnessed one team spin three times (by themselves...no help) hence the yellow was thrown and they still got no penalty time.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

OverStimulated wrote:

Maybe so... but that story- which we heard at least 50 times over the weekend- is less convincing when we actually happened to see the incident with our own eyes and it was pure solo banzai insanity.