Topic: Merry Christmas

To all you crap can building, crap can driving and all around good people of this great race.

Merry Pendejo

Re: Merry Christmas

Yes... And to revive old joke-        I've just had a Lucas Pacemaker implanted and I'd like to wish you a mer-

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Damn... I didn't get a Jaguar V-12 weber conversion kit for Christmas like I asked. Guess I wasn't a good boy this year.

If Santa brings a part for your Lemons car it counts as a zero cost modification, right?

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

magnusracing wrote:

Damn... I didn't get a Jaguar V-12 weber conversion kit for Christmas like I asked. Guess I wasn't a good boy this year.

If Santa brings a part for your Lemons car it counts as a zero cost modification, right?

You'd  have to claim the cookie dough, brandy and explosives associated with X-mas. Better to claim you found it in the trunk, under the dead hookers.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

magnusracing wrote:

It's not that you were bad-- Santa would simply prefer that you do the proper British thing and use some 2" SUs on a V12 E-Type manifold.