Topic: North Dallas Hooptie - Who's in??

Yay! The #100 purple monstrosity has been accepted to the ECR race :-)

Just need to fix that transmission line leak and then maybe even give it a shakedown at Harris Hill ...

TTFN
Toni

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Re: North Dallas Hooptie - Who's in??

We're running the Miata.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Tgtw offroad will be there with the following so watch out!!

Jeep Cherokee
Jeep Comanche
Toyota Corolla
Honda Accord

Yes be afraid (mostly class b) very afraid!!!

The Inglorious Basturds will be there with the Mighty Pinto and the Tbird!  Hopefully none of the white stuff this year!

"WE MAY HAVE BEEN HASTY IN OUR MOTOR SELECTION"
Winner Judges Choice ECR 2011, Winner Heroic Fix 2012 TWS, Overly Realistic Automotive Journalist Replica Car ECR 2014,Winner Class B Gatorama MSR Houston 2014, $500.00 bucks baby!

The turkey will be there.  Just have to fix the brakes, the oil line, the...you know the drill!

I vote no white stuff or wet stuff too!

Organizer's Choice Award 2011 Heaps in Heart of Texas
IOE 2012 North Dallas Hooptie
2014 ECR Class C WIN;  2015 MSR Class B WIN
Speedy Monzales

Tetanus Racing is bringing half the fleet (the non-944 portions).

rcazwillis wrote:

I vote no white stuff or wet stuff too!

Agreed, some cleaner weather would be most welcome.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

We will be there with the #111 MR2, and very likely the #415 Focus will try to do better than at MSR

Jason
Car #111
91 Toyota MR2

8 (edited by Scotty 2015-01-14 10:16 AM)

We're Back!!!!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff42/flyhiflylo/2011%20Lemons%20build%20IROC%20MAIDEN/Chuckwalla%2012/IRoqPit.jpg

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff42/flyhiflylo/2011%20Lemons%20build%20IROC%20MAIDEN/Chuckwalla%2012/Dec-08-2012-24HoursofLemonsTurn16RG__6499.jpg

#3 IROC MAIDEN

Scotty wrote:

We're Back!!!!
]

Sweet
Hope to see you guys at a Midwest race!

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Scotty wrote:

We're Back!!!!

That's great. You guys were missed. I'd hear people wondering what was up with the Maiden at almost every race I was at.

Wendell34 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

We're Back!!!!

That's great. You guys were missed. I'd hear people wondering what was up with the Maiden at almost every race I was at.

Moved our company and everything to Texas.... Been insanely busy.

#3 IROC MAIDEN

Scotty wrote:
Wendell34 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

We're Back!!!!

Well, welcome to Texas, the greatest country in the US. .

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Wendell34 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

We're Back!!!!

"Run to the Hills... run for your life..." Came to mind every time that monster loomed in my mirrors...

glad to hear youre back on the track with the Maiden...

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

14 (edited by Mulry 2015-01-15 11:28 AM)

TARP will be there with the e36, assuming that it survives Barber. The new MR2 rebody won't be ready until Houston.

We would also vote for more warmth and less rain, sleet, snow, mist, hail, and/or ice from the skies. But I don't think that system is a democracy...

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Baron wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Wendell34 wrote:

Well, welcome to Texas, the greatest country in the US. .

Yes it is.... Yes it is....

#3 IROC MAIDEN

Type44 wrote:
Wendell34 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

We're Back!!!!

"Run to the Hills... run for your life..." Came to mind every time that monster loomed in my mirrors...

glad to hear youre back on the track with the Maiden...

Haha

#3 IROC MAIDEN

EVR will be back with the Dart. Ideally, we'll have the original engine and transmission rebuilt and reinstalled with a brand new wiring harness that doesn't scare Bob.

But, you know, we won't be pulling the Frankenstein drivetrain from MSR until we have everything ready... just in case.

The Resistance and Stacey's Mom ('75 Civic) will be there.  Maybe it won't sleet this year, but we are installing an electric butt warmer in any case.

75Civic wrote:

The Resistance and Stacey's Mom ('75 Civic) will be there.  Maybe it won't sleet this year, but we are installing an electric butt warmer in any case.

Awesome... In Cali we have to install cool suits... LOL

#3 IROC MAIDEN

We made it in, the 95 Mustang made it through MSR. Maybe with a little springs work and some better tires we can be a little more competitive. Can't wait to get to the track. Does many people camp at this track? Seems like their webpage is having some issues.

Team tgtw will be bringing our rv's and most of us are staying at the track.  A few are getting a hotel who prefer a bed to the floor of an rv!!

all virgin team with new car, we will be there just need to finish numbers and theme, we will be camping as well, should be fun we have some motocross and motorcycle road racing in our background so this should be a blast.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/rpnance/lemonscar.jpg

rpnance wrote:

all virgin team with new car, we will be there just need to finish numbers and theme, we will be camping as well, should be fun we have some motocross and motorcycle road racing in our background so this should be a blast.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/rpnance/lemonscar.jpg

Make sure you take lots of pics of your saftey stuff... cage, seat and etc... and send to nick, phil, john or jay... Could save you a shit pile of issues at the track.

#3 IROC MAIDEN

Der Porschelump is in!

...I need drivers, though. Send good drivers and stuff.

Two and a half weeks. Hopefully the transmission will be halfway reassembled tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/0pZzjhW.jpg