Topic: Suggesting a tradition.

If a tradition can be suggested...

Anyway, at the end of the race on Sunday, when the checkered comes out, every vehicle in the paddock honks it's horn.

Also, to hijack my own thread, there's just under 11 hours left in the 24 Hours of Nurburgring - https://youtu.be/PHO-LpY3Qqc

Mike

Re: Suggesting a tradition.

What is this horn you speak of? we drive GM cars with common clock spring failures so I am not sure I have ever heard one.

While we get a kick out of our air horns that play the Macarena, I'm not sure everyone else in the paddock shares that sentiment.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

How horms at the end of Saturday, in order to signal the start of cocktail hour? And hour after hour thereafter.

25X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 Rust-Tite Merkur - 9 years (when do I get to stop?).

billybobster wrote:

How horms at the end of Saturday, in order to signal the start of cocktail hour?

Methinks happy hour began before you started writing this post......  big_smile

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

You mean you people didn't sell these on the internet for lightness, er, uh, rent money?

If not horns, then how about kazoos?

I might be able to kazoo.