1 (edited by brattesani 2016-08-15 09:49 AM)

Topic: When are you getting to the starting line?

Hey rallyers,

who is getting to the starting line tonight?  Let's meetup and bs before the rally starts and swap tales of mishaps and melancholy before we all go out and roast ourselves to death.  Also we should know who to look out for on the side of the road smile  Me and steph will probably arrive around 6ish, sign in then grab dinner.  there's a bar at the hotel, right?  maybe just hang out there, everyone will be there anyway for reg.

Re: When are you getting to the starting line?

Jen and I will be there later this afternoon and expect to register this evening around 7.

Brian Gomez
2018 Great Lakes Mistake Dune Buggy Thing - 2018 Retreat from Moscow: 1979 Lemons Chevette - 2017 Retreat from Moscow: 1978 Ford Fairmont Futura - 2016 Hell On Wheels Car Weeeeeaaaaaaaakkkk: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Breaking Bad!

We are curently bombing down the Ca coast and should be there by 7?

My co-driver and I are already in Monterey. We went over there yesterday and looked around, the place is pretty spread out. Did I miss where we are supposed to be meeting up at on the conference grounds?

Hell On Wheels "Totally Not a Rental Car" Chrysler 300
Retreat From Moscow "Traded a Bar Tab for a Wagon" Subaru Legacy
Monterey Car Weeeeak -Dishonorable Mention- "Cocoa Beach A.S.S. Team" Oldsmobile Wagon
Fail Inc Motorsports Intergalactic Headquarters

from the "Rally Ready?" email:

If you're staying at Asilomar Monday night: Steve McD and Roland Hahn will set up near the reception desk from 6-9pm. They'll hand you a waiver, issue a Route Book, let you choose your mascot, and assess your starting points. If you miss 'em, just call or text Steve at 979.450.9897 or Roland at 614.307.0307.

Roger that. Thanks, not sure why I didn't get that.

Hell On Wheels "Totally Not a Rental Car" Chrysler 300
Retreat From Moscow "Traded a Bar Tab for a Wagon" Subaru Legacy
Monterey Car Weeeeak -Dishonorable Mention- "Cocoa Beach A.S.S. Team" Oldsmobile Wagon
Fail Inc Motorsports Intergalactic Headquarters