1 (edited by milk 2016-10-05 07:01 PM)

Topic: Is Per-Lap Timing Available Post-Race?

happy wednesday, kids.

the Tatooinies ran the Buttonwillow race but i didn't drop cash for the live timing data.  i was busy with other stuff, like driving, and i figured we may be able to get it later but have only found a sort of confusing synopsis mixed with "qualifying" times on race-monitor.com.  the other strange thing is the site states that the results are not official.

is there going to be "official" timing available?
will we able to see per-lap statistics/timing?
where can that be acquired?

-milk

Re: Is Per-Lap Timing Available Post-Race?

Yes. Mylaps.com. Their setup isn't the easiest to navigate and for some reason, a bunch of the Lemons events show up with a date of 3/18/16. I believe these are the results:

http://speedhive.mylaps.com/Sessions/4187022

I think you can do it with the race monitor app as well, but I am not sure.  I bought the full version and I think that you can see the individual lap times after the race is complete.  I don't really remember though.

Moot Point Racing - 1991 Volvo 240 - #496

In a few weeks you'll be able to find the results on the results page.  There will be a link directly to them.  Check out other completed races to see how it works.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix