Topic: Lock me up!!

That's right...I need to do some time in Joliet!

Hello its Tiptoe, AKA Tip, AKA Matt, AKA the guy that wears the cowboy hat at the midwest races and owns the Tiger striped Camaro.

This year, like last year, my team isnt going to be able to make the Joliet race, but I have that weekend off, so I reach out to you...the other racers for some seat time at autobahn.

Why should you want me on your team??   Lemme lay it out for you!

1.  I'm self sufficient!

I live in Wisconsin, I plan to show up with my own tent, food, gear, some tools, and my boyfriend.....who is also my spotter.   No need to worry about lodging, gear sharing, having all the snacks vanish, or funny feelings because you had to share a bed with.....um....well....

2.  Lots of driving experience!

I have over 20 Lemons races under my belt, a pair of Chumpcar races, as well as SCCA and circle track races in my history.  I race clean and I have never brought someone else's car back with any (new) dents on it.   Only one black flag on me for the past 5 years as well. 

3.  I'm a mechanic!!

I work at a car dealership, we sell GM and Toyota but I was an independent in the past so I DO have skills that can help if you have a European or Korean car.  I'm not afraid to get my hand dirty is something blows up on the car.

4.  I'm a furry!!

So if you need someone to dress up because someone earned the team the "village people" penalty....again I'm in!!   

ALL joking aside I love racing in Lemons, love meeting new people/teams, and love driving new cars.  I would LOVE to help a new team get rolling on the right foot at this race.  I understand that I have to pay to play, and  I would just shoot down Friday night after work, same sort of thing I did last year.  I have my own HANS as well as a EZ up that I will bring along for any team that takes me in to use, I have other gear as well so if you need something shoot me a line and lets see if we can make it happen.

Team Sucker Punch Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
1984 Corvette WIP not raced yet.

Re: Lock me up!!

Email sent...

RTF27 wrote:

Email sent...

and I have relied! er...replied!

Your post is funny.

I'm very tolerant, my wife is super tolerant.  She got  to the furry part and went apeshit.  guess she isnt as tolerant as I thought wink  good luck!

Your Miata Parts Pimp

Tiptoe the rat wrote:

or Korean car.

you're welcome back with us and the soon-to-be-turbo Scoupe!

I think we'll have 3 class C turbo cars there.

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.

willy1959 wrote:

Your post is funny.

I'm very tolerant, my wife is super tolerant.  She got  to the furry part and went apeshit.  guess she isnt as tolerant as I thought wink  good luck!

What!??!?!  Come on I'm adorable!   I made the Wrap up video for gingerman in my rat suit...

Check me out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvieLS33BA8

derekste wrote:
Tiptoe the rat wrote:

or Korean car.

I thought you were done with that thing?!?!?  Turbo??  What could go wrong with that???

Tiptoe the rat wrote:
derekste wrote:
Tiptoe the rat wrote:

or Korean car.

I thought you were done with that thing?!?!?  Turbo??  What could go wrong with that???

Nothing...  The extra air is for cooling

Tiptoe the rat wrote:

can't sell what people ain't buyin', just gotta make it more betterer

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.