Topic: Great fun!

This last weekend with all its crazy weather will stand out for me as one of the most challenging races i have ever had, but also the most memorable. Super GRover ran well until it broke the rear suspension. My Team came through with tremendous driving and restraint during the rain. I want to commend all of them!
Thank you Team Super GRover!
A special thank you to Racing Rob, Randy and their whole squad to get us back out after our pulley failure.
And a Sorry for the confusion to their neighbors in the garage......I hope no hard feelings....
Thanks to all the other teams for a great weekend.... lets do it again in August.......Thompson here we come!
Manny

Re: Great fun!

Manny

Love to see Grover and the Rover out on track!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Re: Great fun!

Mkotzias wrote:

This last weekend with all its crazy weather will stand out for me as one of the most challenging races i have ever had, but also the most memorable. Super GRover ran well until it broke the rear suspension. My Team came through with tremendous driving and restraint during the rain. I want to commend all of them!
Thank you Team Super GRover!
A special thank you to Racing Rob, Randy and their whole squad to get us back out after our pulley failure.
And a Sorry for the confusion to their neighbors in the garage......I hope no hard feelings....
Thanks to all the other teams for a great weekend.... lets do it again in August.......Thompson here we come!
Manny

Great seeing you guys on the highway and on track. Can't wait to run into you guys again at Thompson :-). Hopefully I will have more food prepped in the morning so you can come by the RUSEFI Mata again and share a story or two again. :-)

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.