1 (edited by Bussaca 2017-07-09 05:53 AM)

Topic: Hopes N Dreams Racing looking for driver @ CT

Hopes & Dreams Racing is looking for 1 more driver for the GP du Lac Chargoggetcetera
12 August 2017 - 13 August 2017

Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, Thompson CT

Drivers Fee is $550 by which includes your Lemons Drivers fee & Fuel.

We are looking for a 6th driver in our roster

The car is a 94 Subaru Impreza 2.2l AWD 5spd. Its an A Class car (#79) which placed 114 of 130 and made a whopping 82 laps @ NJMP (yes, we ran both days). We hope to double that. or get a lower class...

We are looking for the following attributes:
1. Must be able to operate a manual transmission and/or theory/concept
2. Team Player- Must work well with others, even toxic and or abrasive others
3. Willingness to help, despite level of mechanical acumen.
4. Money, that you didn't want anyways
5. The overwhelming erge to "GO FAST"
6. Skill levels from, "Whats a car?" to "Drives with a Panther in the back seat" are acceptable.

If you are interested in becoming a driver please email us @: hopesanddreamsracinginc@gmail.com
Follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/HopesandDreams … 130076388/

All spots for CT have been filled. Thank you. We will hopefully be at NH

2 (edited by pro32 2017-08-24 08:07 PM)

Re: Hopes N Dreams Racing looking for driver @ CT

If you are looking for a driver in NH, it is in my backyard, my car will not be ready sad

I have experience driving from street stocks (rookie of the year 1991, champion 1992) to late model (a few wins), to prostock (one win), to dirt modified(Most fun I have ever had behind a wheel until Lemons smile) all up here in NH. Hung up my helmet to start a family and career, ran a few prostock races through the 2000s but nothing full time, just filled in for friends. I ran my own Lemons car in 2014 in NH until the fuel rail came loose and spilled gas all over a hot motor...............well I think you can figure that one out smile  ran consistent laps around 1:35+s. was invited to run another car at Thompson, and NHIS in 2015, and again in NHIS in 2016 although I have spent many hours with that team working hard and having fun, they sadly they will not make NHMS this year. I have slowly been rebuilding my charred ride and thought I would have it done in time but sadly will not.

I Chief a Modified team on a weekly basis at Monadnock Speedway, and crew with the same team on a tour Modified every other week at Claremont Speedway.

I take care of equipment and respect others on the track as in Lemons your really not racing the guy in front of you, beside you, or the car spun in the grass, your racing time.:)

let me know what you think
Mike

proren32@gmail.com

Current condition of their car:

http://i.imgur.com/ORiTk9O.jpg

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

OWWWW, cosmetic only??

pro32 wrote:

OWWWW, cosmetic only??

No,....
While they say beauty is only skin deep,the ugly in this one goes down to the bone......

20x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
3x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
1  I Got Screwed Winner    1 Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

So is there video?  I remember seeing the Mustang leaving on Sunday am on trailer.  Shame.  Building a new car for NH?

Here is where their earlier driver spun and hit another car.  https://youtu.be/8CxiukRzAic  They have been updating that channel with videos from the race so they might post the crash too.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

that sucks, sorry to hear sad