Topic: Two car team looking for drivers for CMP

I'm planning one having a two car team for the CMP fall race.  I'm looking for 8 drivers to fill both cars and rotate through both cars.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2016 - 2 Lemons races, and Killed the Car at WRL  2015 - 4 Races, finished all   
2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner; CMP, FInished
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated  2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

Re: Two car team looking for drivers for CMP

Hi mcleod

Im interested in a seat for cmp. No Lemons experience but plenty of w2w experience. I hold current race licenses with nasa and emra.

Cheers
Larry C
canzone523@gmail.com

Hello. My name is Joseph Ojea, and I'm just getting on here and learning about Lemons.. I'm looking to get my SCCA licens in the beginning of next year. I'm trying to get my racing career underway, and I'm starting with that. However I'm ready to get something rolling.. I see you're looking for a driver. I am your man... I'm from Louisiana, but I drive 18 wheelers and travel a lot, so distance is no big deal for me. I'm looking for someone who can show me the ropes and teach me what I need to know.. I see a lot of comments saying "I'm not the fastest, but I can get it back in one piece " well, I'm a little in lack of experience, but I'm confident. I'm very keen behind the wheel, and I will be the fastest.. I want to have fun of course, but I want to win too.. all I'm looking for is a shot.. you'll be happy if you give it to me. 225-614-4470 I have text. Please let me know what's up. - Joseph Ojea
P.s. I have a wrench man that was in the military, and knows very minimal.. but he's my right hand. And he's willing to follow directions and learn. His name is Mike Kelson

4 (edited by stiglight 2017-07-31 03:05 PM)

Hi.  I am interested.

I have been in 4 Lemons races.  3 times at Barbers.  1 time at CMP.  No wrecks, 2 black flags but both were minor.

Our team was planning to be at CMP but we lost a driver to Military service and another to some work with the CIA that we cant talk about.

Anyhoo, looking for a seat at the CMP race but not a permanent seat on a team.  Let me know if you are still looking.

BTW, is this you that I am racing with back in 2015 at Barber's?? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soRkbkvL9_4

If so, your car was just slightly faster but we had a fun hour or so jousting in traffic.

Best regards

"Not really Stig, and not really light"

Kyle, not sure if you remember me, but I did two arrive and drives for Daniel at CMP the past two years, and would like the opportunity to do the same with you. Interested to see what cars you have after the retirement of the Kia. Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

- Allan

Emails sent.  If you didn't get one let me know cause one seemed not to work right.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated  2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

Oh man, I wish I was going to be there. My assignment has been extended again. sad

Are you ever going to come back to a Lemons race?

TrackGeeks_Chris wrote:

Oh man, I wish I was going to be there. My assignment has been extended again. sad

I'm thinking the same thing myself. Its been far too long. I was able to make it up to the race in Washington state as a spectator. That was better than nothing.

10 (edited by mclejc 2017-08-02 02:47 PM)

Hey McLoed
If you're still looking for another arrive and drive...
SCCA competition license and I know CMP. Have run it summer and winter and both dry and wet. No Lemons experience. Lot's of experience with vintage cars. Have turned wrenches in the past.

J...

I am interested.  40's safe/sane driver with Chump and Lemons (CMP last year) experience.

terryken@hotmail.com

thanks, Ken

Can contribute mechanically and with fanrication have fort and road race exp

I've got the team filled.