Topic: Divers for buttonwillow

Looking for 2 drivers for button turrible.

Rookie team, this will be our 3rd race. The car is a e36 with 4.8ls and th400. We had a ton of issues on our first race (Sonoma) and fixed them. Our second race (thunderhill) we had heat problems and are sorting them out now.

We are easy going and just want to have fun.
The car might be fast (not sure) but we are slower drivers ,haha. 
Here's the car Cobrahh Racing.

Let me know if you might be intrested!

Re: Divers for buttonwillow

interested.  what are the details? how many stints, how many hours?  whats the cost and what does it include?
we are two drivers down for BW so not going as a team.
I presently drive the 96 mustang Austin Powers and won at TH in our C class Jensen Healey, Goldmember.  We have had 2 second places, one at BW and one at TH.  Generally in the top 10 or 12 in B.

Every thing is split 4 ways(4 drivers). We have been using the pumps at the track so you fill it after driving for the next guy kinda thing.  Fees are $350 each. Decided to use the tires on the car for this race so its just the fees and fuel. Paying for camping if you want to camp, we are.
We were a few cars down from you at thunderhill! Its the blue e36 with white stripes.

I'm interested, looking to get a Lemons experience with an eye on forming a team for next year. Still need people?

We are. Shoot me a text or call. 775-857-0866