Topic: 2018 Schedule?

Can someone point me to next year's schedule?  I need to plan ahead for next year.  Thanks!

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Doesn't exist yet, tends to come out oct-nov.  Most races tend to end up about the same time each year.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Ok thanks.  Can you point me to the 2017 schedule?

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Takuwind wrote:

Ok thanks.  Can you point me to the 2017 schedule?

Go here....scroll down the page....

https://24hoursoflemons.com/

Tells you all you need to know...

20x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
3x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
1  I Got Screwed Winner    1 Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Ok thanks.  I was looking on the "Schedule" page, which ironically does not have the schedule.

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Yea the new website schedule is weird. I liked the one page per year thing. Quicker to look up.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL) https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBTLracing/
88 Thunderbird "What's the word? Thunderbird!", "What's the Price? Thirty Twice!"
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Can we please NOT have NJMP on Mothers day... also love to race at Summit point. Thank you.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Re: 2018 Schedule?

I think mothers day is when we can get to NJMP and Summit point had lots of problems every year.  Many with wild life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TS0Ve1sUL8

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Re: 2018 Schedule?

BoB wrote:

I think mothers day is when we can get to NJMP and Summit point had lots of problems every year.  Many with wild life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TS0Ve1sUL8

Wow.... Wish I could say that's never happened to me... Had back to back years with hits... not on a track thou.
That said I'll take the chance.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Re: 2018 Schedule?

There's always a mothers day and fathers day race. It's when tracks are cheap.

I'd love to go back to Shenandoah, but the big risk isn't on me or you, it's on Jay and the Insurance Company. Fun as it is, that track is just too tight, and the runoff for the carousel is solid concrete.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL) https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBTLracing/
88 Thunderbird "What's the word? Thunderbird!", "What's the Price? Thirty Twice!"
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Guildenstern wrote:

There's always a mothers day and fathers day race. It's when tracks are cheap.

I'd love to go back to Shenandoah, but the big risk isn't on me or you, it's on Jay and the Insurance Company. Fun as it is, that track is just too tight, and the runoff for the carousel is solid concrete.

well perhaps the cut the field at 60-70 and not let 120 people enter.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Mr.Yuck wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:

There's always a mothers day and fathers day race. It's when tracks are cheap.

I'd love to go back to Shenandoah, but the big risk isn't on me or you, it's on Jay and the Insurance Company. Fun as it is, that track is just too tight, and the runoff for the carousel is solid concrete.

well perhaps the cut the field at 60-70 and not let 120 people enter.


Or we could push for Dominion instead...if you are trying to do something very local.

Re: 2018 Schedule?

guilty187 wrote:
Mr.Yuck wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:

There's always a mothers day and fathers day race. It's when tracks are cheap.

I'd love to go back to Shenandoah, but the big risk isn't on me or you, it's on Jay and the Insurance Company. Fun as it is, that track is just too tight, and the runoff for the carousel is solid concrete.

well perhaps the cut the field at 60-70 and not let 120 people enter.


Or we could push for Dominion instead...if you are trying to do something very local.

Dominion is full of the hard stuff I hear and depending on traffic it could take longer.. BUT We'd likely do both if available.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Re: 2018 Schedule?

Give us a full 24 Hr race within a 12 hour tow from St Louis...thats all.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
16x Loser with the Celica. 5 times loser in other fine machines