Re: My car is better than me

Pinging the track ahead of time might be more effective as testing is their day and Lemons has nothing to do with it.  Jeff Glenn might be able to get us in touch with the right person though.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

27 (edited by firegremlin 2017-08-18 09:09 AM)

Sonic wrote:

Does CMP allow instructors on testing day? If so, get a passenger seat in your car and I'll bring my communicator and ride right seat with you for a few sessions.  I'm NASA certified if the track is one that cares about that sort of thing. We can even use my telemetry setup to see where time is on the table.

Do they allow instructors on testing day in New Hampshire? At CMP I will be with NSF anyway, probably driving on tires that are older than me, so... different kind of going fast.

K Car Stalker

Actually working through Jay has worked well for me with regards to track policies. He put me in touch with the track management and advocated for us when we wanted to keep racing during quiet hour at CMP.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

Sasha, they have some years and not in others.  Perhaps, per Roger's suggestion, we should ask Jay.  There is another team aside from yours and mine that are looking for instruction that day too.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia